By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think Nintendo will reveal at E3?

Is a new Donkey Kong game too much to ask for?

Around the Network

A bunch of 60 USD Wii ports, as there isn't much more things to port from Wii U to release from July to September. I don't expect anything big for Q3 because they would have announced in the main direct early this year. There isn't any big rumours on internet this is a REALLY bad sign imo 

Date for Pokemon 4th gen remake, probably their main christmas title which is sad because I have 0 interest on those remakes and I'm saying this while 4th is my favorite pokemon gen 

Some blockbuster for Q4, don't know exaclty what though. Not feeling BOTW 2 is happening yet 

IcaroRibeiro said:

A bunch of 60 USD Wii ports, as there isn't much more things to port from Wii U to release from July to September. I don't expect anything big for Q3 because they would have announced in the main direct early this year. There isn't any big rumours on internet this is a REALLY bad sign imo 

Date for Pokemon 4th gen remake, probably their main christmas title which is sad because I have 0 interest on those remakes and I'm saying this while 4th is my favorite pokemon gen 

Some blockbuster for Q4, don't know exaclty what though. Not feeling BOTW 2 is happening yet 

The salt from this post could fill the Dead Sea.

From announced games

BOTW2
Bayonetta 3
Both Pokemon games

Announcements predictions:
Switch revision
Third party ports of older games (in the same vein of Doom, Witcher 3 etc)
Leaked Resident Evil game (may just be a port)
Mario Strikers sequel
Ring Fit Adventure sequel similar to Wii fit plus upgrade.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Time to reveal the next Monolith Soft game

And time to show more of BoTW's sequel

Around the Network
Link_Nines.XBC said:

Time to reveal the next Monolith Soft game

And time to show more of BoTW's sequel

And Maybe a Xenoblade X Port with some changes in the UI & Tips with extra content.

I want a Super Switch, but with chip shortages I can see Nintendo going for the Next Year, with Zelda BotW 2 in March. (Only in Switch! Now, you're playing with Power!)

Last edited by eddy7eddy - on 10 May 2021

Master Chief Collection port

MLB Power Pros
House of The Dead overkill 2

EA NHL or NFL  ? 

Sonic CD

Last edited by FURBALLTHEGAME - on 10 May 2021

My hopes based on history of the Nintendo development teams and general strategies are:

• Zelda Collection (likely WW/TP, but I would like something different, like remastered/remade 2D or DS Zeldas)
  • Zelda BOTW successor for planned release in early '22
  • Something from the Mario Kart Team (idk. Mario Kart 9, Arms 2, some new IP?)
  • Something from the Mario franchise (2D Mario, RPG?)
  • Bayonetta
  • Something from Intelligent Systems (WarioWare?)

We will likely also get something new for the casual audience, but this will likely not be at E3 and is impossible to predict.
They also have to figure out how to space out their big hitters (Splattoon 3, new 3D Zelda, Pokemon remake and Pokemon Legends) as they likely all need at least a month or two for themselves. In general there are a couple teams and studios that are overdue for new games, but we don't know on which games they might work on as support.

BotW2 trailer
Bayonetta 3 trailer and release date
Shin Megami Tensei 5 trailer and release date
Splatoon 3
No pokemon because they get their own Direct 1-2 weeks before E3
Metroid Prime 4 trailer
N64 virtual console coming to the Switch after the E3 direct
New Chibi Robo announcement
Next Fire Emblem announcement
No Mario Kart, but finally some F-Zero or ExciteTruck successor
Switch "Pro" announcement

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 11 May 2021