By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think Nintendo will reveal at E3?

What games do you think Nintendo will show in their upcoming E3 Nintendo Direct presentation?

What I think

Zelda update

2D Metroid and update on Prime 4

Rhythm Heaven/ Wario Ware

Splatoon 3 

Around the Network

Excuses for delaying pokémon Legends.

Well Breath 2, Bayonetta 3, and Splatoon 3 are pretty sure guesses IMO, Metroid's a bit iffier but....eh not as iffy as guessing Star Fox or F-Zero stuff.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

- AC New Horizons expansion. It's selling too well to not do a serious expansion of the game. Not dlc, but expansion.

- New Super Mario Party dlc. Why else would they put online inyo it after so long if they weren't planning more content for it?

- Brand new 2d Zelda game. Basically spiritual sequel to Between Worlds.

- Another game from Retro they've been working on that none of us knew about. 

- Prime 4 rough release date announced, nothing else.

- Botw 2 coming for holiday.

- Switch Pro

- video reel of a ton of already released games looking enhanced on the Pro.

I keep assuming Nintendo is going to have a huge show to account for the fact that their game production has been kind of low over the past year and a half. And I keep winding up disappointed. Keeping my expectations low this time.

Around the Network

BAYONETTA 3 RELEASE DATE DAMMIT!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I expect very little. I think Nintendo is going to try to ride 2021 out on 3rd party releases and remakes. 2022 should be Pokemon Legends, and BoTW2 at the very least. Would be nice to get something substantial for 2021 from Nintendo like BotW2 or Odyssey 2. Or even Pikmin 4.

knowing nintendo they will show just nothing.

Everybody keeps saying MP4, Bayo3 and BotW2 but those were already HIGHLY LIKELY last year, and DEFINITELY POSSIBLE the year before that. I don't think there will be any major titles, just a bunch of smaller games to fill the rest of the year but nothing groundbraking.

Xenoblade Chronicles X Remastered. Because it's the last big WiiU port left.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.