By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think Nintendo will reveal at E3?

Darwinianevolution said:

Xenoblade Chronicles X Remastered. Because it's the last big WiiU port left.

I would welcome this for three reasons.

1. I want this game on my Switch.

2. Add on a better ending that makes more sense.

3. It would effectively mean the end of Nintendo leaning on Wii U ports to fill holes in their 1st party library. 

Edit: Forgot about Windwaker HD. 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 09 May 2021

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

3. It would effectively mean the end of Nintendo leaning on Wii U ports to fill holes in their 1st party library. 

As far as Zelda remakes go, they could remake all of the 2D ones in high quality, just like Link's Awakening. They certainly have enough of those to go around. Re-re-release Wind Waker or Twilight Princess again seems too much.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

As far as Zelda remakes go, they could remake all of the 2D ones in high quality, just like Link's Awakening. They certainly have enough of those to go around. Re-re-release Wind Waker or Twilight Princess again seems too much.

Windwaker HD being stuck on the Wii U would be a travesty. It blows the Gamecube version out of the water IMO. 

Cerebralbore101 said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I don't know if I'd say the ending didn't make sense... It was just a cliffhanger in a game with no sequel which is frustrating as hell.

At any rate, X is such an underrated game. It really laid a lot of the foundation for what Breath of the Wild did, in rethinking how open games can be structured. Like Zelda, it had a central goal, and all the little subquests you do are designed to serve that central goal. They didn't do it as well as Breath of the Wild, but it was a step in that direction. One of the few games I'd actually want ported.

-Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 releasing in March 2022
-Splatoon 3 footage
-A big update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons
-Some Zelda 35th Anniversary releases. Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD will be released by themselves or together.
-Bayonetta 3 footage
-Pikmin 4 update
-Metroid Prime 4 update: Likely no footage and no release date

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 156 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

"Production on BOTW2 is going smoothly (we swear) but unfortunately we have nothing to show you today. We also have nothing to show you of Bayonetta 3 or Metroid Prime 4, because we get off on depriving and starving our fans."

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 May 2021

GoOnKid said:

Everybody keeps saying MP4, Bayo3 and BotW2 but those were already HIGHLY LIKELY last year, and DEFINITELY POSSIBLE the year before that. I don't think there will be any major titles, just a bunch of smaller games to fill the rest of the year but nothing groundbraking.

People were saying Breath of the Wild 2 was definitely possible at E3 the year before last year? 

Isn't that the E3 it was announced at? (Joking) 

Games and hardware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

A 2D Metroid would make me fucking erect. I kind of predict it, but that might be the optimist in me. 

I wonder if Resident Evil OutRAGEOUSLY-GOOD-TIME! will be announced at E3, or if because it's supposedly going to be more in-line with a full on RE production (according to rumors, don't think the leaks say one way or another) it won't be shown so close to VIIIage? Then again, that's not really entirely Nintendo either so I guess we can skip that prediction anyways. 

I don't think they'll show Pikmin 4. 

I think they'll show Odyssey 2. 

I've been predicting Bayonetta showing up forever, almost every E3 and game awards. So what the hell, I predict it again this year! And not even disingenously! 

They'll definitely show BOTW2 in one way or another. If BOTW2 isn't coming out this year, I think they might announce a new 2D Zelda. 

Probably some out of left field announcement. I kind of think this could be the time for a new Wario Land or Rhythm Heaven given we're finally getting more into the weird small series of Nintendo. 

A new Kirby. 

Probably something from the Xenoblade team. 

Sorry that's a lot of "mights" and vagueness. Not that interesting for a prediction post, I know. 

Don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I do want to see a lot of big stuff shown off from Nintendo.

BOTW2 is obviously the #1 thing I want to see, along with the release date and name. Also, as far as Zelda goes, I'd like to see WW/TP HD Collection revealed, especially if BOTW2 is pushed to Early 2022.

I hope we see something Metroid related, be it a 2D Metroid, MPT HD or even a MP4 teaser.

A new Kirby game seems likely to be announced.

New DK game, assuming the rumors are true.

Trailers for BDSP & Legends.

At least 1 new Smash character.

Next ACNH Update.

Possibly Bayo 3.

Maybe Monolith Soft's next project.

Maybe Splatoon 3 information, though if the game is slated to be released after next year's E3, I could see them holding off for a bit longer.

Maybe DLC for games like Super Mario Party & MK8 DX.