By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Strong Female Protagonists in Gaming?

*Image replaced*

Given both your posting history and very long list of moderations, including that time you said that "Women should not be main characters in video games unless there's a specific reason for it, such as in Alien: Isolation" (where the female lead gives birth to an alien), your intentions here appear as expected.

~User was moderated for this post - Hiku

Last edited by Hiku - on 08 March 2021

Around the Network

Clementine. I've played all the Telltale Walking Dead games and both The Last of Us games and I prefer Clem even over Ellie.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Lara, Chun-Li, Samus, Tifa.

Goombella - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Pretty sure I posted this in a similar thread last year (Alex Roivas - Eternal Darkness)

Around the Network

Bayonetta

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Samus Aran

My favorite is Aerith (or Aeris).

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 08 March 2021

I am my own best strong female protagonist, thank you very much.

Is it a "post the female characters you like" thread, or is it really about strong female protagonists?

And by strong, is it just about the character being the one you control, a side character that has many events revolving around her, or her having truly strong personality attributes?

Because based on some of the characters mentioned here, I am not too sure.

Last edited by Hynad - on 08 March 2021