By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Strong Female Protagonists in Gaming?

Chun li of course.

Around the Network

Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3

Chie Satonaka from Persona 4

Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Commander Shepard - Mass Effect
Lulu - Final Fantasy X
Fran - Final Fantasy XII
Lara Croft
Aya Brea - Parasite Eve
Maria Traydor - SO3
Aloy - Horizon ZD

Hmm, pie.

Bayonetta

Extremely powerful, exudes confidence, takes shit from nobody, and never gives up or backs down no matter what gets in her way.

Senua 

Faces incredible hardship and trauma that would completely break most people, and indeed nearly completely breaks her, yet displays remarkable courage and strength in confronting her demons.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 March 2021

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

I can't see half of your pictures.

Oh, the characters are:

2B from Nier Automata

Melia from Xenoblade

Fiora from Xenoblade

Terra from Final Fantasy 6

Garnet from Final Fantasy 9

Zelda from Skyward Sword

Around the Network
Hynad said:

Is it a "post the female characters you like" thread, or is it really about strong female protagonists?

And by strong, is it just about the character being the one you control, a side character that has many events revolving around her, or her having truly strong personality attributes?

Because based on some of the characters mentioned here, I am not too sure.

Yes it's really about strong female protagonists. Doesn't matter if they're someone you play as or not.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

In the last of us every woman is strong badass woman, from tess to elly, they are great.
Final fantasie 7 aeris and tifa
Alloy from horizon

Good choices. :)

Shikamo said:

Chie Satonaka from Persona 4

Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening

Those are great ones! ^^

Kate Walker from the Syberia games.

Judging by what people are posting, then it looks like we are allowing non-lead protagnoists. So I'll add in Nico Collard from the Broken Sword games.

Soren0079 said:

Kate Walker from the Syberia games.

Judging by what people are posting, then it looks like we are allowing non-lead protagnoists. So I'll add in Nico Collard from the Broken Sword games.

Yes, that's perfectly fine. :)

Shikamo said:

Marin Karin

The lack of Aqua from Kingdom Hearts is disturbing. She'd beat all these other characters listed.