By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Gran Turismo game?

What's your favorite Gran Turismo game?

Gran Turismo 46 8.65%

Gran Turismo 2 86 16.17%

Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec 143 26.88%

Gran Turismo 4 115 21.62%

Gran Turismo (PSP) 12 2.26%

Gran Turismo 5 52 9.77%

Gran Turismo 6 30 5.64%

Gran Turismo Sport 31 5.83%

One of the Concept/Prologue titles 17 3.20%

Total:532

5 because it's the one I played.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

My clear favorite was Gran Turismo: Double Dash on the GameStation.

... Alright I've never played Gran Turismo.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Gran Turismo Sport is my most played game of the generation.

Gran Turismo PSP was surprisinlg addicting given how shallow it was. Great game to have in your pocket.

Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec was the total package in its day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I've played GT Sport more than any other GT game. However since PD is clearly not interested in improving the penalty system or online rating system after leaving it in such a broken state races are now free for all, I now avoid GT Sport.

GT5 is back on top for best experience. It had dynamic time and weather as well and great online racing in lobbies. Somehow the lobbies in GT Sport feel worse, GT5 was much more fun with shuffle races and better balancing options. GT5 also had a much better campaign, procedural rally races, track editor, weekly challenges for extra credits. It had it all, but PD chose to throw it all away for FIA.

My hopes for GT7
- Dynamic time and weather return
- Full PSVR2 support
- Fully overhauled SR/DR/penalty system
- More variation in online racing
- (Procedural) rally returns
- Nascar returns

Last edited by SvennoJ - on 08 March 2021

Definitely GT3 for me. Had less to choose from but felt more unique and a big step up from the previous one.

Around the Network

None. My fave game from this studio is Omega Boost. We have enough shiny car games. Remake Omega Boost!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Gran Turismo 4 is the one I enjoyed the most so I go with that one.

From the ones I have played, GT6 has been the one that least felt like a car catalogue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Of course Gran Turismo 4 is the best. It's the perfect game. Constant 60fps, great cars from the 90's and past, all cars look great (no split between normal and premium cars), no tearing like in GT5 and 6, short loading screens, all classic circuits and courses, awesome floor unevenness (especially on Nordschleife), outstanding speed (300 km/h or 180mph feels like light speed), wind noise underlines the impression of high speed (I really missed that in GT5 and 6), indication of g-force.

Gran Turismo 4 was a complete package, very well programmed (not like the ones on PS3) and still my favourite despite low resolution. I hope GT7 will be more like GT4 – short loading screens, only premium cars, constant 60fps or more, no tearing, all circuits and wind noise above 200 km/h. That would be perfect.

Last edited by siebensus4 - on 08 March 2021

I only played 2, that I really liked, 3, that was an improvement in every aspect, and 4 that, for some reason, felt boring.

My vote, then, has to go for Gran Turismo 3.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.