By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Gran Turismo game?

What's your favorite Gran Turismo game?

Gran Turismo 46 8.65%

Gran Turismo 2 86 16.17%

Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec 143 26.88%

Gran Turismo 4 115 21.62%

Gran Turismo (PSP) 12 2.26%

Gran Turismo 5 52 9.77%

Gran Turismo 6 30 5.64%

Gran Turismo Sport 31 5.83%

One of the Concept/Prologue titles 17 3.20%

Total:532

GT3 is the one I've played the most. But GT4 was pure magic: quality and content. I think it's still the most accomplished gran turismo experience.
I hope for a return to form with GT7.

Around the Network
JEMC said:

I only played 2, that I really liked, 3, that was an improvement in every aspect, and 4 that, for some reason, felt boring.

My vote, then, has to go for Gran Turismo 3.

Yeah, even though it lacked car selection over 2, it felt like every car was unique and had more charm/personality to the vehicles. And definitely some of the best graphics on the PS2 if I say so myself.

Gran Turismo 2, the last one before game design took a nosedive.

Expectations for Gran Turismo 7? None. I'm not going to touch it.

Definitely Motorstorm Pacific Rift

Quite hard to answer since my opinion was complete changed back in 2004.

It got to be GT3, it was my favorite and last Gran Turismo game ever played.

Around the Network

easy answer, GT3 

Last GT game ever played.

Gran Turismo 2, it's the game that got me into the series and one of the first games I played in general.

Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 was the pinnacle of the series, in my opinion. I dont understand how GT3 is heralded as the best when 4 is 3 but with way more content packed in.

I think Sport comes really close, but the lack of a meaty campaign that GT4 has makes it fall a bit short.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

GT2 easily. I still remember being unable to find it anywhere at launch, walking into Walmart and seeing one copy left. By the time the clerk came to help, four other people wanted it but I had asked the clerk for help first. Such an amazing title. Probably enjoyed this one most because of pretty much daily couch multiplayer. Never connected with GT4, but GT3 was also good.

I grew out of the series after 3, there wasn’t enough innovation. There were so many other quality racers coming out all the time, I felt like I didn’t need to play more of the same GT. Kind of sad how the genre has fallen on harder times. Idk how many here were around when GT launched on PSone but it ushered in a ton of racers. Seemed like every year there were three or four good, big racing games. Nowadays, not so much.

flashfire926 said:

Gran Turismo 4 on the PS2 was the pinnacle of the series, in my opinion. I dont understand how GT3 is heralded as the best when 4 is 3 but with way more content packed in.

I think Sport comes really close, but the lack of a meaty campaign that GT4 has makes it fall a bit short.

This. I guess more people played GT3 than GT4, because the latter was released at the end of the console's life cycle (just like GT6). Nürburgring Nordschleife alone is an argument why GT4 has to be better than 3.