By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just saw Deadpool & Wolverine on one of my only Fridays off of work, movie was damn good. Loved the humor (very raunchy and very Deadpool-and funny) and cameos with some great fight scenes and Jackman and Reynolds worked so well together. Pacing was a little off in parts and I didn’t love it as much as the first 2, but still an 8.5/10 for me.

Around the Network

Also saw Deadpool & Wolverine, had trouble not laughing. XD

Just now getting into Batman: Caped Crusader. Finally a good modern DC Comics show. :)

Dopesick: Meant to watch a couple episodes a night, ended up binging it in two. A good look at the recent opioid epidemic from a number of perspectives. So much corruption in the system and some absolute monsters at the center of it all. Great performance by Kaitlyn Dever, though the constant time jumps were a bit tough to follow. Recommended if you like dramatized scandals like The Dropout or Dark Waters.

Last edited by TallSilhouette - on 02 August 2024

Trying to put together a list of 1980s children's comedy cartoons from the 1980s. Lotta guess work, but this is what I've got so far:

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Trying to put together a list of 1980s children's comedy cartoons from the 1980s. Lotta guess work, but this is what I've got so far:

Nor really a childrens comedy movie. Well, neither for children nor comedy. But one of the greatest movies of all time nevertheless.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Jumpin said:

None of these are comedies. -_-

Currently YouTube. Ryan Hall ya'll and still standing, trek planner and later an hour of California weather.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Kaiju No. 8: Good stuff. Dig the premise, dig the action, and I really enjoy the team building and camaraderie among the squad. Looking forward to more.

King of The Hill, wishing Khan and Minh were a red stain on the railroad tracks.