5 3 5.66%

6 4 7.55%

7 11 20.75%

8 14 26.42%

9 8 15.09%

10 9 16.98%

Total:53
Shiken said:

I am particularly interested and excited for Legends, but I never played Diamond and Pearl so I will likely grab one of those as well.

You should get Platinum instead, it's much better than original D/P games. And I'm sure they will actually REMOVE content from this remake compared to D/P, like they have done with Hoenn remakes. The graphical improvements are mostly nonexistent, I'm sure you will be alright the original Platinum 

Around the Network

I'm wondering if the D/P remakes will have the content from Platinum (like HG/SS had the content from Crystal), or they'll be more like OR/AS, which didn't have the additional content from Emerald. Also, I remember that in OR/AS they made certain areas way more straightforward than they were in the original games (the Granite Cave comes to mind), which I didn't like, so I'm fearing they will do the same with certain areas in Sinnoh. Weirdly, I don't feel that excited about these D/P remakes even though Platinum is my favorite Pokémon game.

Regarding Pokemon Legends Arceus, I think it looks really interesting and I like it that it shows some ambition, the technical aspect looked kinda rough but it's a game in development so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 26 February 2021

Well, despite two new reveals today, Pokémon Snap was still the game shown that I'm most interesting in.
Might not get any of them though, it really is only the mainline games that I truly care about.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

SKMBlake said:
Otter said:

Also adding Legends next to Splatoon 3 as 1st party titles that are begging for a Switch upgrade.

Breath Of The Wild is running on the same console, so clearly not. It's just bad development

When Botw was first revealed there were a ton of people complaining it looked barren, empty, and not polished. Nintendo does magic in mere months of polishing work as has been proven over, and over, and over again. They aren't like most companies that require years to do polishing work. Both Splatoon 3 and Legends are at least 9-10 months away. I believe they will both look far better at launch.

Last edited by Dulfite - on 26 February 2021

Legends is certainly interesting. The concept is promising no doubt and looks a lot like they’re trying to give the core fans what most of us have been asking for. So I hate to make it sound like damned if they do, damned if they don’t, but yikes that trailer was rough. It looked far too early on for them to be showing that much of the gameplay. I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one though, because it does seem like the first time in ages they’re actively trying to really advance the franchise. So that’s at least a good thing. 

Last edited by HyrulianScrolls - on 26 February 2021

Around the Network
Jranation said:
OTBWY said:

I am excited for everything they have shown. The chibi artstyle I don't mind at all. It's basically the DS games in actual 3D, which is what I expected and wanted.

As for the Breath of the Wild Pokemon clone, I am really interested in it, but it needs a good amount of polishing. I could count the frames. But anyway, this excited me a thousand more times than the Sony Direct yesterday. Even the Nintendo Direct tbh.

Judging by no hype presence after the Sony direct. Seems like it was really bad. Nintendo direct had at least Splatoon 3 announcement + footage. And now we have a remake and a new pokemon game. 2022 is looking really sweet. 

Pokemon Direct>>>>>>>> Nintendo Direct>>>>>> limbo> Xbox e3 kinect>>> Nintendo e3 wii music >>>> Sony state of play 2021 Q1

Youtube: It's Breath of the Pokemon! It's what I've always wanted! Oh wow it looks so much better than Shield/Sword! Look at the grass detail! Look at the horizons and environments! You can roll!

This thread: looks raw and they shouldn't have shown us anything because of that.

Me: Considering the game is at least 9-10 months away, it is stunning how good it looks. Nintendo doesn't normally show that much footage of a game off that far from release. Botw was shown early and received a bunch of trolling on how it looked and how empty it appeared to be, then it came out and blew everyone's expectations to Pluto.

Agente42 said:
Jranation said:

Judging by no hype presence after the Sony direct. Seems like it was really bad. Nintendo direct had at least Splatoon 3 announcement + footage. And now we have a remake and a new pokemon game. 2022 is looking really sweet. 

Pokemon Direct>>>>>>>> Nintendo Direct>>>>>> limbo> Xbox e3 kinect>>> Nintendo e3 wii music >>>> Sony state of play 2021 Q1

So I take it you aren't a fan of FF? Lol

How anyone would consider those Diamond and Pearl remakes acceptable is beyond me. Comparing them to Link's Awakening is absurd: The original Link's Awakening was a Gameboy game and the Switch remake looks a generation above what they have shown us with these Shining Diamond and Pearl. The original DP is a DS game remade into a low 3DS quality game. Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby look way more polished that these remakes, I can't believe it.

Now add that to the fact that they are hinting to skip the Platinum content like they did with Emerald and possibly only have the original 492 national dex from DP.

Never been a Poke-kid but BotP could be the first Pokemon game I buy.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!