4 2 3.77%

5 3 5.66%

6 4 7.55%

7 11 20.75%

8 14 26.42%

9 8 15.09%

10 9 16.98%

Total:53

Okay folks, didn't see a proper thread yet. Let's discuss the upcoming Pokemon presentation here.

Stream link:

What are your expectations? Low, high? And why?

Edit:

What was announced?:

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Pokemon Legends Arceus

What did you think of what was shown?

Last edited by OTBWY - on 26 February 2021

Around the Network

Well according to the leaks, I just expect what I've already seen

Low expectations 

Let's Go Sinnoh is a skip for me

And since Sinnoh is the only region that I intended to ever buy again then I'm just not buying any mainline Pokemon entry for good 

Shit scam mobile games all the way + Snap footages.
Gonna be another let down since the pokémon co. decided to capitalize on mobile gaming and spit on console gaming for real.
Nothing new over here, another milking (of the most lucrative franchise in the world) direct with no quality in the horizons.
Once again people tend to get overhyped with every thing and don't want to learn from previous mistakes and dissapointments. at this point it has become masochistic.

I thought it was much later. I'm curious, but I don't expect much coming from GF. Maybe something spinoff related will be good, though.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
heavenmercenary01 said:

Gonna be another let down since the pokémon co. decided to capitalize on mobile gaming and spit on console gaming for real.
Nothing new over here, another milking (of the most lucrative franchise in the world) direct with no quality in the horizons.
Once again people tend to get overhyped with every thing and don't want to learn from previous mistakes and dissapointments. at this point it has become masochistic.

So nothing new since 1998 then...

Am I the only one here who has seen the leaks ?

Cause otherwise, I don't wanna spoil you but you'll be really surprised

SKMBlake said:

I've just looked them up. More promising than the rumours I'd seen, which suggested a Let's Go Sinnoh type game - that would have been a hard pass from me.

KLXVER said:
heavenmercenary01 said:

So nothing new since 1998 then...

hh not to that extent. The second, third and fourth generation were good. I liked home console games from stadium down to colosseum and DX. To me, i would say everything has stopped with Sun and Moon. The success of Pokémon Go made everything worse for games on console, the proof is the sw/sh.

SKMBlake said:

Couldn't believe a damn thing about those leaks. They seemed too much ambitious for a crappy studio such as GAMEFREAK and too much expensive for pokémon Co. to invest for. They'd rather give that money for Katy perry and post malone.