4 2 3.77%

5 3 5.66%

6 4 7.55%

7 11 20.75%

8 14 26.42%

9 8 15.09%

10 9 16.98%

Total:53

My expectations? For people in this thread to be salty.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:

I am ready to be proven wrong at any time. that would be pleasant to me in fact.

Yeeesh, are they going through every Pokémon thing ever made!?

Dulfite said:

I hope I won't.

Spoiler!
I probably will.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Welp, I know that r/Pokemon already hates the remakes.

Around the Network
heavenmercenary01 said:
SKMBlake said:

Am I the only one here who has seen the leaks ?

Cause otherwise, I don't wanna spoil you but you'll be really surprised

Couldn't believe a damn thing about those leaks. They seemed too much ambitious for a crappy studio such as GAMEFREAK and too much expensive for pokémon Co. to invest for. They'd rather give that money for Katy perry and post malone.

So ?

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

SKMBlake said:
heavenmercenary01 said:

Couldn't believe a damn thing about those leaks. They seemed too much ambitious for a crappy studio such as GAMEFREAK and too much expensive for pokémon Co. to invest for. They'd rather give that money for Katy perry and post malone.

So ?

K. was wrong but i'am happy. looks promising so far. nice to see the pokémon series trying to reinvent themselves.

So the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl leaks were accurate. Thank god its not a Lets Go style, although I art direction i can see getting some hate but I don't think its too bad.

Legends: Arceus though - I did not see that coming. From what they've shown, I don't really get quite what you're doing in the game. Hoping that's a fairly early build though. There were some rather obvious framerate issues that could be seen in the Wild Area like region.

Holy fuck! They are actually making a Pokemon Breath of the wild! That one is looking really good.

For Diamond and pearl. I dont like the chibi style they went. I prefer the lets go style. But the colours and the way the pokemons and trainers look during the battles is better than Lets go. So I have mixed opinions about this game.

But overall exciting times ahead for Pokemon fans.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Finally, a new approach. Cant wait to know more details about the legends game. 3 out of 3, sweet