By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a minority?

Are you a minority?

Yes 38 52.78%

No 27 37.50%

IDK? 7 9.72%

Total:72

I'm part of the oppressed race known as Nintendonians

People of the land of droughts

Around the Network

*Not worth keeping this post up as I'll get trolled*

Last edited by Dulfite - on 21 February 2021

I‘m originally from Iraq and live in Germany.

What bothers me the most is minorities not accepting other minorities.
For example when muslims in western countries hate on the LGTBQ community and are not okay with how western society accepts them.
It‘s basically like saying: „Society has to accept me and my different believes but not others that I‘m not okay with“.

I’m gay. The end.

Yeah, I'm the only Variable Geo fan I know.

Just kidding, I don't think I'm a minority. I mean, I was born in a neighbour town, and from what I learned about this topic, I don't have evidences of being a minority.

Last edited by Alex_The_Hedgehog - on 21 February 2021

Around the Network

I’m Dutch, live in the Netherlands and my family from both sides have as well, since the 1700s at least anyway, so I’m not a minority.

I see some are bringing sexual identity/orientation into this, which is foreign to me. I only thought about cultural/nationality.

I'm both white and atheist, which means I'm a double minority on this planet. Our people don't get a lot of respect.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'm Autistic, which according to the national census puts me in a 0.7% minority of the population.

Not really 

Mixed race with white passing (still read as mixed I guess)

Straight 

No perceived physical or mental disability 

Maybe from religious side, since I'm starting to leaning towards agnosticism, still oficially Christian though

In Australia anyone can be classified as minority depending on what suburb you are in lol

However nationally by skin colour no, by ethnicity probably.