By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Golf: Super Rush Announced For Switch!

Tagged games:

Looks like Camelot put more effort into this than Mario Tennis Aces.

Around the Network

Stooooooooked! I love that the story mode is back!

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

This was the highlight of the Direct for me. I gotta say, Nintendo is really dragging.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

This one seems really promising. I think I may take the bite down the line.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

This will be a get. The story mode is back which I think many Mario Golf fans wanted.

Around the Network

Don't really care for Mario Tennis, so I wasn't interested in that game when it came out.

I am VERY much interested in Mario Golf and it's been a while since I've played a good Mario Golf game (the last one I played was Advance Tour on the GBA), so I'm very much looking forward to this!

I'm super excited for Mario Golf, I trust the devs and I trust the franchise. I been wanting a story mode back for awhile.

Mario Golf games have always been good solid titles. I remember playing Mario Golf on the OG gameboy and it was very fun.

I only ever played Mario Golf on gamecube, which I loved a lot. Never got into the handheld ones. Very excited for this!

1doesnotsimply

I saw this coming. We didn't get Mario Golf on Wii or Wii U, but we did get it on 3DS. And Tennis has been out for almost three years.
The Story Mode and Speed Golf are promising. The courses look kind of bland though. Here's hoping not all of them are. And fingers crossed that praises and insults come back from Toadstool Tour.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima