By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Jan 2-9 - Switch Best-Seller as PS5 and XS Stock Remains Low

wohufana said:

The Switch will fall off the cliff because Nintendo already released all their big guns.

The Switch will fall off the cliff once the much more powerful PS5 and XB Series S/X are released.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because it lacks AAA games from third parties.

The Switch will fall off the cliff once the hybrid gimmick subsides.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because Sony owns Europe.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because mobile phones conquer the handheld market.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because......................

Don't forget:

- The Switch will fall off a cliff because third party support will disappear overnight when PS5 and XS arrive

- The Switch will fall off a cliff once covid subsides

- The Switch will fall off a cliff because streaming games to other mobile devices will replace its gimmick

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
wohufana said:

The Switch will fall off the cliff because Nintendo already released all their big guns.

The Switch will fall off the cliff once the much more powerful PS5 and XB Series S/X are released.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because it lacks AAA games from third parties.

The Switch will fall off the cliff once the hybrid gimmick subsides.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because Sony owns Europe.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because mobile phones conquer the handheld market.

The Switch will fall off the cliff because......................

Don't forget:

- The Switch will fall off a cliff because third party support will disappear overnight when PS5 and XS arrive

- The Switch will fall off a cliff once covid subsides

- The Switch will fall off a cliff because streaming games to other mobile devices will replace its gimmick

Only thing that fell off a cliff is the average IQ of anyone that believes that nonsense.

NS wins again.
Stocks low for PS5 and very low for XS.
Sony is sending a lot more PS5s to North America than to EU.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I don't think we will see Switch Pro exclusives, that didn't work out so well with the new 3DS anyway. We will see tho, i don't think we will get a big boost from the new model. Just something that makes games like Botw run smoother even in Korok forest, i would be sold. The power difference will also show us when we can expect the next console. If the leap is actually bigger than i anticipate, i don't see them dropping a Switch 2 before 2024.

When are PS5 and Xbox Series going to be added to the bar graph on the front page?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

It seems that week ending January 23 will see a Big Increase in PS5 sales since countries including Australia, lot of countries in Europe and even US received some stock.

If the rumours about Sony not having problems with production ends being true, we will start to see stock more often.

At this point, with the high price ($299 slim/399 pro) and extremely low production, PS4 is falling and could end between 120-125 millions units LT.

Signalstar said:

When are PS5 and Xbox Series going to be added to the bar graph on the front page?

At the scale the graph is now, they would be hard to see 

I still think that the Pro turns out to be a Dock with supplemental computing that improves both docked and undocked supported games for both the Switch and Lite;
Another thing to buy within the ecosystem with-out exclusive titles from 1st/2nd parties.

noshten said:

I still think that the Pro turns out to be a Dock with supplemental computing that improves both docked and undocked supported games for both the Switch and Lite;
Another thing to buy within the ecosystem with-out exclusive titles from 1st/2nd parties.

I also think this has a fair chance. I’d buy an improved Dock.

noshten said:

Agreed. In fact, the Switch live now, more than ever, with the dicotomy of beeing a weak home console and a very powerfull handheld. So, an improve version of the Switch is only needed in the home console version, not in the handheld. Besides, an improved dock will be far cheaper than an improved Switch