By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Political Spectrum quiz

How the hell I am in any that close to being Libertarian is beyond me. I agree with the consensus that the questions were loaded and some of them were straight up whack.

Around the Network

curl-6 said:

I could be wrong, but I feel like the reason nearly everyone is falling on the left side of the graph is because the test is based on the US which is quite conservative as a country; a centrist in Europe for example might seem liberal by US standards.

It's more because the right wing hardliners are getting banned one by one. Another reason is that more right leaning people have learned to shut up because it is not appreciated outside of their echo chambers.

I doubt we'll see anyone in the upper right quadrant here because they've either been banned or smart enough to not share their results.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Trying to take the 9axes Quiz and there are so many vague and loaded questions in there and I'm only at question 4.

Sorry, I'm halfway through the quiz and almost every question is either incredibly loaded or incredibly vague. It seems to only adhere to political talking points and trigger words rather than objective policy. While the result will most likely reflect my leanings I'm done humoring this shit.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
curl-6 said:

I could be wrong, but I feel like the reason nearly everyone is falling on the left side of the graph is because the test is based on the US which is quite conservative as a country; a centrist in Europe for example might seem liberal by US standards.

It's more because the right wing hardliners are getting banned one by one. Another reason is that more right leaning people have learned to shut up because it is not appreciated outside of their echo chambers.

I doubt we'll see anyone in the upper right quadrant here because they've either been banned or smart enough to not share their results.

Well, the TC is in the upper right quadrant.

He's just not a hardliner and doesn't fall far from the centre.

Around the Network

shikamaru317 said:
Eagle367 said:

9axis test.  Interesting results

My results on that one:

We are so different. I'm a true blue pacifist lefty and you're a federalist centrist. 

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

curl-6 said:
vivster said:

Well, the TC is in the upper right quadrant.

He's just not a hardliner and doesn't fall far from the centre.

There are always some special snowflakes.

I went to the political compass test(https://www.politicalcompass.org/) to see if the questions are better and I'm not just biased. Can confirm they actually are better. There are a couple of questions that can be interpreted differently, but overall I was way more comfortable answering those questions. It does have a noticeable left leaning in the choice of their questions, but overall seems more clear.

It feels I should be a bit higher. I tend to have some strong authoritarian opinions together with strong libertarian opinions. Definitely seems about right.

Moren said:

I wasn't a particular fan of this one. 8values is much better.

So, as everyone suspected in the democratic candidate thread, you are center-right. Not a surprise seeing how you actively tried to antagonize everyone even a little more to the left.

Moren said:
killeryoshis said:

-Snip-

As the most economic-libertarian person in this thread, I say you all want to control my life too much!

Damn. I'm impressed.

And congratulating other right-wingers. But the Bernie-supporters are the ones helping Trump, right?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]