By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Show your game room/setup 2020

This was Mashiro Sakurai's 2020 setup

Have we done this thread yet this year?
Gave the topic a whirl the year Switch came out, and with the new Microsoft and Sony consoles might as well revisit this. 

Get ready VGC to show off your updated gaming/entertainment setups; whether it be consoles, PC or collections.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

No one takes the plunge? Guess I will lead the way.

Mine has not changed much since 2017, basically it is the same.

Just noticed now my reflection on the TV... lol, took this snap last Sunday when it was sunny as hell.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

It's 530 am where I live. I'll post but it may be a few days

I would, but my setup has zero gaming consoles at the moment. I sold my PS3 and PS4 in order to buy PS5 without eating into my savings. But PS5 has been out of stock since launch. And the Switch is elsewhere in the house. It would be silly to post a pic of empty wooden shelves :P

Last edited by Astral - on 01 December 2020

d21lewis said:

Go back to sleep! :)

Around the Network

I'd rather not, it's a bit of a mess. Too many consoles, games and external HDDs or SSDs.

Also I couldn't fit the Series X into or onto one of the TV cabinets so it's standing right in front of it.

I will probably move into a house in 2021 so I don't see the point in changing anything right now.

Last edited by Barozi - on 01 December 2020

It's messy but hey I don't really care. Also added a Panasonic 3DO to my shelf recently and haven't retaken the photo. Managed to find space to plug my 360 in to the TV setup. 

The arcade controller is hooked up to a raspberry pi with arcade/neo geo games - I made this during lockdown.

Otter said:
d21lewis said:

Go back to sleep! :)

I THOUGHT I had to go to work today. Got there and found out I'm working night shift tomorrow. Was supposed to be training new employees in the fine art of nuclear security but that's been postponed until Monday morning.

I'm still too lazy to make a new video of my game room today so here's a video from earlier this year:

https://youtu.be/deltylbpoue

I'll take some pics later.