By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Share Your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Purchases

Tagged games:

Hey everyone. I thought it would be nice to have a thread where we share our gaming (and non-gaming) purchases for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events.

I bought two PS4 games earlier this week through Amazon, they were marked down early for BF sales.

• Crash 4 It's About Time $39.99 (33% off)
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 $24.99 (38% off)

Feels wrong to give Activision my money, but oh well.

What's your haul?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Nothing really. I mean I did buy something during the Xbox Black Friday sale but that started a few days ago so technically I didn't buy anything on Black Friday.

I'll be buying a Switch for my husband on Cyber Monday with an SD card and maybe a game.

Signature goes here!

I bought West World season 3 on 4K blu-ray. Now I just need a ps5 to play it on :/

There was something called Black Friday Week in the Netherlands... we Europeans don't understand that Friday is just one day of the week.

Got myself a replacement Oral-B electric toothbrush.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
TomaTito said:

There was something called Black Friday Week in the Netherlands... we Europeans don't understand that Friday is just one day of the week.

Got myself a replacement Oral-B electric toothbrush.

Not as bad as in the US where the entire month of November was known as "Black Friday Month".

Oh and then there's the July "Black Friday" sales too.

Really? I thought you'd keep to traditions over there, but if there is a chance to spread the sales I guess...

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Picked up Trails in the Sky 1-3 on GoG. I initially intended to get the whole series on PSP, but only the first game is available physically on PSP, in the west. So I guess it's GoG for me then. Found a copy of Lunar Silver Star Saga Complete for $75 at the local game store too!

Edit: Also picked up Poke'mon Black and a manual for Mega Turrican.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 28 November 2020

I got Mafia: Definitive Edition for PS4 and Bioshock The Collection for Switch.

-On PSN store, i got Gran Turismo and KillZone Shadow Fall

-On Microsoft store, i got Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition, Doom (1993), Doom II (classic), Doom 64 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Nothing gaming related, but these were my purchases:
-Neural DSP Amp Sim (Plini Archetype)
-1/4" female to XLR male adapter
-Insoles for my shoes
-Some vinyl (Bill Evans - Portrait in Jazz; Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis; Father John Misty - God's Favorite Customer and Pure Comedy; Com Truise - Persuasion System; Plini - Sunhead and Impulse Voices (preorder))

Last edited by sundin13 - on 28 November 2020