By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Share Your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Purchases

Tagged games:

Got Bioshock Collection switch for $20
The Wonderful 101 Switch for $25
Ghost of Tsushima for $40
AC Valhalla Ps4 for $48
Captain Tsubasa Switch for $30

Was planning on getting both resident evil origins ($32) and the triple pack ($40) for switch, but still undecided. Don’t know if it’s worth it.
Also immortals Fenyx Rising is at $50... still thinking about it

Around the Network

I haven't bought a thing during Black Friday, too many unplayed games as it is, don't want to increase the backlog pile.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

PSN - Astro Bot Rescue Mission
Steam - Halo: Master Chief Collection

Think that's it :P

zero, i get much better deals on other occasions.

Bought a year of PS Plus, Ni No Kuni 2 Definitive Edition and Katamari Darmacy REROLL. Didn't buy anything on X1 since the digital Black Friday sale was kinda weak.

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:

zero, i get much better deals on other occasions.

This.

I'm mostly a lurker now.

Nothing.

Well, a pack of boxershorts because I had too many with holes in them but I’m not sure that’s the answer you’re looking for...

I got NSMBUD and Yoshi's CW. I also caved and double dipped on Tropical Freeze despite it not having a sale lol. No regrets.

1doesnotsimply

Darwinianevolution said:

I haven't bought a thing during Black Friday, too many unplayed games as it is, don't want to increase the backlog pile.

I think I need to stop for a while myself... Have like 20ish Switch games I haven't touched... That is just physical... A lot of digital titles too... 

When I was younger, I never understood how people could have such enormous backlogs... But then my gaming tastes opened up to almost all genres, so I constantly purchase games when I see a great deal on Amazon... Then I had kids so it takes me longer to play through games these days... And I like to replay old favourites too... I guess what I'm trying to say is... I now understand how people can have enormous backlogs.

1doesnotsimply

Landed an MSI Codex gaming PC on newegg, normally about $1400 which I landed for just over $1000, pretty solid score. Was about to pull the trigger on a Series X but my PC from 2012 finally croaked so I figured it was a more sensible move to opt for that - especially with the added versatility of a gaming PC vs a console. But after that purchase, despite being a great deal, definitely did a number on my wallet and I'll be abstaining from anything else for Cyber Monday outside of maybe a few tiny purchases here and there, like sub-20 bucks heh..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden