By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 45, 2020 (Nov 02 - Nov 08)

Tagged games:

Good hold for Pikmin!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

THE WEEKLY CLIFF

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Switch vs Switch lite sales ratio of 6:1. Really shows that even in Handheldland, the Hybrid Switch is king!

Also, Switch: 139200

All others, taken together: 3865

That's now a Pacman with just a line to tell where his mouth is supposed to be...

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 12 November 2020

Heh, it seems impossible to predict how much Switch will sell in a given week. Last week actually had the release of Pikmin 3. This week had no significant releases and Switch sales are much higher. Obviously Switch sales are massively in short supply, but I can't even tell which week will have a big shipment anymore. It definitely didn't correspond to Pikmin 3's release.

Strong hold for Pikmin which already had a great launch. Great to see it doing this well.And 140k for the Switch. Seems the holiday numbers are starting.Wasn't aware that they were starting a Sword/Shield + expansion bundle. Could boost its sales for a while.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Switch is prime and poised to blow this holiday season out of the water. Next week is when Pokemon Sword/Shield launched last year so it will be interesting to see how it performs this year by comparison.

Great Switch numbers, great hold for pikmin.Apparently Switch should be lower next week but around 100k, will be interesting to see if it can beat the PS5.

Do Famitsu charts include digital?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Do Famitsu charts include digital?

No. 

Great hold for Pikmin, as others have already said. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Feels mean at this point, but Switch to PS4 ratio for the week, for the last week before the latter is replaced, is 42.5 to 1.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 November 2020