By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you drink, and if so how much?

I am a...

Non-drinker 49 30.82%

Occasional drinker 72 45.28%

Moderate drinker 28 17.61%

Heavy drinker 10 6.29%

Total:159

I have a crate of heineken in the fridge, and a couple of specials aswell. *heavy cross, lagunitas, grand prestige, duvel*
Aside from that i have a few whiskys *glen grant, millstone, chivas, highland queen*
I only drink when i post here

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Beer, sometimes

A few drinks a week. Guinness is one of my favorites.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Occasional. Basically never except on special occasions. Like yesterday was my best friend’s wedding and drank quite a lot. I don’t get drunk though, or at least I’ve never seen my limit. I don’t like beer though, it tastes like liquid wheat. Which I guess is fitting. I’m more of a wine person, but like I said, it’s rare that I drink at all.

More than I should, less than I'd like.

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
I swear the people in this forum are the weirdest bunch.

In what way do you mean? This is actually to confirm something. I have found (when watching streamers or having conversations with USAians) that they have an very different view of alcohol than much of Europe.

I drink occastionally, Red Wine at home (preferably Sicilian) and beer when out.

Last edited by The Fury - on 31 October 2020

Hmm, pie.

I've been on a beer kick for most of lockdown but I'm getting back into whiskey at the moment.

I mostly just drink at social gatherings, very occasionally at home as well. I mostly like the standard cocktails (like gin & tonic), spirits as well and sometimes also beer (only the more quality beer though, not a huge fan of the most basic stuff). I don't drink wine, for some reason I find it absolutely disgusting.

I occasionally drink wine (mainly red wine) with food and leftovers in the evening, unless there's some other decent food to save the remaining wine for. I also drink cider and self-made drinks occasionally, but I don't really even drink to get drunk. That said, getting more or less drunk is sometimes a side effect.

As for beer? That thing sucks! There might be some beers I'd like, but I haven't run into one yet. At best, I've tasted beer that was kind of OK.

Surprised to see that so far 80% of voters either don't drink or only drink occasionally.

Among the folks I know it's more like 80% are heavy to moderate drinkers, but then again, I am Australian, getting hammered is basically a national sport here.

I used to be a heavy drinker when I was 18-23, then from 24-30 I've been only an occasional drinker, then I stopped drinking for over a year when I had cancer, and now drink exactly once every 14 days as I organized an fortnightly online hangout for my friends as most of us were in lockdown.

My favourites are Baileys and Midori. Separately though, those two would not go well together haha.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 31 October 2020