Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 41, 2020 (Oct 05 - Oct 11)

Tagged games:

Switch Top 10(w/o AC:NH):

  1. Ring Fit Adventure - 1.173.204
  2. Pokemon Sword / Shield - 771.782
  3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 550.209
  4. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics - 403.265
  5. Smash Ultimate - 396.548
  6. Minecraft - 379.088
  7. Super Mario 3D All-Stars - 330.248
  8. Splatoon 2 - 327.319
  9. Super Mario Party - 308.298
  10. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training - 272.819

TOTAL: 4.604.482

TOP 10 Switch Famitsu 2019:

  1. Pokemon Sword / Shield - 2.023.043
  2. Smash Ultimate - 987.833
  3. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 712.251
  4. Super Mario Maker 2 - 707.984
  5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 513.095
  6. Minecraft - 497.720
  7. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S - 439.744
  8. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! - 413.539
  9. Super Mario Party - 397.924
  10. Splatoon 2 - 320.089

TOTAL: 7.013.222

  • Without New Horizon, the Top 10 Switch games have sold over 4.6M units
  • With the holidays still to come and major titles like Age of Calamity and Momotaro, the gap will be closed
  • Ring Fit will end up outselling Sword / Shield with enough supply in the holidays
  • Sword / Shield needs 210K sales for the rest of the year to outperform Smash's second year
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Splatoon 2 have already surpassed their 2019 totals
  • Super Mario Party will follow suit in the coming weeks, while Minecraft will have to probably wait until December 
  • Best selling 2020 game thus far is Clubhouse, expecting it to end up with more sales than NSMBUD did in 2019


Around the Network
noshten said:

Switch Top 10(w/o AC:NH):

  1. Ring Fit Adventure - 1.173.204
  2. Pokemon Sword / Shield - 771.782
  3. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 550.209
  4. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics - 403.265
  5. Smash Ultimate - 396.548
  6. Minecraft - 379.088
  7. Super Mario 3D All-Stars - 330.248
  8. Splatoon 2 - 327.319
  9. Super Mario Party - 308.298
  10. Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training - 272.819

TOTAL: 4.604.482

TOP 10 Switch Famitsu 2019:

  1. Pokemon Sword / Shield - 2.023.043
  2. Smash Ultimate - 987.833
  3. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 712.251
  4. Super Mario Maker 2 - 707.984
  5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 513.095
  6. Minecraft - 497.720
  7. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age S - 439.744
  8. Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! / Let's Go, Eevee! - 413.539
  9. Super Mario Party - 397.924
  10. Splatoon 2 - 320.089

TOTAL: 7.013.222

  • Without New Horizon, the Top 10 Switch games have sold over 4.6M units
  • With the holidays still to come and major titles like Age of Calamity and Momotaro, the gap will be closed
  • Ring Fit will end up outselling Sword / Shield with enough supply in the holidays
  • Sword / Shield needs 210K sales for the rest of the year to outperform Smash's second year
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Splatoon 2 have already surpassed their 2019 totals
  • Super Mario Party will follow suit in the coming weeks, while Minecraft will have to probably wait until December 
  • Best selling 2020 game thus far is Clubhouse, expecting it to end up with more sales than NSMBUD did in 2019

If we include Animal Crossing, it looks like Switch could very well double it's 2019 software sales in 2020.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

It's at over 10 million software at the moment with New Horizon, so yep it should surpass 14 million without breaking a sweat. This will also be New Horizon and Ring Fit's first holidays with enough hardware and peripheral stock. Hence why I'm expecting those two games to be the best selling games of Q4. Both should easily surpass 1M.

Famitsu 2020 Top 50:

  1. NSW: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo) - 5.828.121
  2. NSW: Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo) - 1.173.204
  3. PS4: Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square) - 932.821
  4. NSW: Pokemon Sword / Shield (Pokemon Co)- 771.782
  5. NSW: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) - 550.209
  6. PS4: Ghost of Tsushima (Sony) - 403.642
  7. NSW: Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo) - 403.265
  8. NSW: Smash Ultimate (Nintendo) - 396.548
  9. NSW: Minecraft (Microsoft) - 379.088
  10. NSW: Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Nintendo) - 330.248 (+2)
  11. NSW: Splatoon 2 (Nintendo) - 327.319 (-1)
  12. NSW: Super Mario Party (Nintendo) - 308.298 (-1)
  13. NSW: Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo) - 272.819
  14. NSW: Paper Mario: The Origami King (Nintendo) - 262.370 (+2)
  15. NSW: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (Pokemon Co.) - 259.513 (-1)
  16. PS4: Resident Evil 3 (Capcom) - 258.676 (-1)
  17. PS4: Yakuza 7: Like a Dragon (Sega) - 243.769 
  18. NSW: eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 (Konami) - 234.056
  19. PS4: The Last of Us Part II (Sony) - 222.943 
  20. NSW: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Nintendo) - 184.398 (+1)
  21. NSW: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo) - 181.617 (+1)
  22. PS4: eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 (Konami) - 180.243 (-2)
  23. NSW: Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo) - 173.737
  24. NSW: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo) - 162.822 (+3)
  25. PS4: Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. MaxiBoost On (Bandai Namco Games) - 161.014 (-1)
  26. NSW: Fishing Spirits (Bandai Namco) - 160.175 (+1)
  27. PS4: Nioh 2 (Koei Tecmo) - 156.772 (-2)
  28. PS4: Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Atlus) - 149.898
  29. PS4: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (Bandai) - 149.654 (-1)
  30. NSW: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (Sega) - 138.550
  31. PS4: Trials of Mana (Square) - 133.593
  32. PS4: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Bandai) - 131.315
  33. NSW: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Nintendo) - 128.989
  34. NSW: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Bandai Namco) - 117.954
  35. PS4: Granblue Fantasy Versus (Cygames) - 111.094
  36. NSW: Trials of Mana (Square Enix) - 100.451
  37. NSW: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! (Bandai Namco) - 98.829 (+1)
  38. PS4: The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki (Nihon Falcom) - 96.140 (-1)
  39. NSW: Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo) - 85.247 (+3)
  40. PS4: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Bandai) - 85.010 (-1)
  41. NSW: Dragon Quest XI S (Square Enix) - 82.137 (-1)
  42. NSW: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix (Sega) - 78.558 (-1)
  43. NSW: Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Atlus) - 65.653
  44. PS4: Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne (Capcom) - 63.322
  45. NSW: Fitness Boxing (Imagineer) - 62.949
  46. PS4: Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix) - 61.487 (+4)
  47. NSW: Pokemon Let's Go (Pokemon Co) - 57.478 (-1)
  48. NSW: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Square Enix) - 56.187 (-1)
  49. PS4: Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition (Take-Two) - 54.860 (-1)
  50. NSW: Kirby Star Allies (Nintendo) - 48.549

TOTAL: 16.769.075

NSW TOTAL: 13.172.822(78.55%)

PS4 TOTAL: 3.596.253(22.45%)

Famitsu 2019 Top 50:

TOTAL: 17.460.965

NSW TOTAL: 12.741.147(72.96%)

PS4 TOTAL: 4.719.818(27.04%)

  • Extremely likely we see something along the lines of 85% of Software Sales in the Top 50 on the Switch this year
  • 2020 sales for Switch are already higher than in 2019 without the holidays
  • Seems very unlikely that PS4/PS5 Totals in the Top 50 surpasses 4M
  • We are looking at something along the lines of 17-20 million software sales on the Switch within the Top 50
  • The minimum amount a game would need to sell to enter the Top 50 by the end of the year should exceed 100K
  • A lot of games from the Bottom 10 on the Switch like Super Mario Odyssey, DQXI, Kirby, Pokemon Lets Go, Fitness Boxing, Hatsune Miku, Persona 5 Scramble have continued to sell outside of the Famitsu Top 30, so when the figures for the Top 100 are released I expect them all to have surpassed 100K for 2020
  • This is one of the reasons I expect PS4/PS5 Total to go down by the end of the year because a lot of games will be pushed out of the Top 50 by these unaccounted sales and some very good 3rd Party support on the Switch until the end of the year
    • Pikmin and Mario Kart Live Circuit are the two additional Nintendo titles that should enter the Top 50
    • Momotaro(Konami) & Age of Calamity(Koei) should both have no issue surpassing 500K for the year
    • Atelier 2(Koei), Derby Stallion(Game Addict), Family Trainer & Taiko(Bandai Namco), Fitness Boxing 2(Imagineer), SMT III(Atlus), Puyo Puyo 2(Sega) all have the potential to enter the Top 50
    • Bravely Default 2 hasn't been pushed back to 2021 yet, so Square might still have a chance to be relevant this holiday season
    • Expecting Human Fall Flat to surpass 100K physical as well(currently at 40K just outside of the Top 50)
    • That's potentially 13 titles that could enter the Top 50 and push out some PS4 games

Famitsu 2019 Top 100

TOTAL: 22.352.020 

NSW TOTAL:14.847.793(66.43%)

PS4 TOTAL: 7.181.200(32.13%)

  • The Top 100 in 2019, had the PS4 performing better compared to the Top 50 due to a lot of 3rd Party games missing the Switch
  • PS4 had 2.46 million sales from games 51-100 in the ranking, while the Switch had 2.1 million
  • In 2019 the 50th best selling game Dragon Quest Builder 2 had 86K sales while the 100th Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon had 41K
  • This year I expect the 50th best selling game over 100K with the 100th best at over 70K, which would be over 4.25 million for 51-100
  • PS4/PS5 Software sales will likely be around 5 million
  • 3DS in 2013 had its best year in terms of Software sales with 23.5 million the Top 100, Switch could Top this however it depends on Hardware, Animal Crossing Bundle & Ring Fit Availability and 3rd Party Performance in Q4

Prediction for 2020:

  • TOTAL Top 100 >27 million
  • NSW TOTAL Top 100: >22 million
  • PS4 TOTAL Top 100: >5 million
  • TOTAL Top 50 >22 million
  • NSW TOTAL Top 50 >18 million
  • PS4/PS5 TOTAL Top 50 >4 million


A new comparison to test if ACNH can do 1mil retail this quarter!!!

Q4 — SPL2 — MK8D - (Combo) - ACNH

W01: 18.3k — 12.8k — 31.1k —— 36.5k
W02: 18.4k — 12.4k — 30.8k —— 37.5k
W03: 14.2k — 11.1k — 25.3k
W04: 21.3k — 14.9k — 36.2k
W05: 21.7k — 16.5k — 38.2k
W06: 19.8k — 15.1k — 34.9k
W07: 20.1k — 15.5k — 35.6k
W08: 27.3k — 11.8k — 39.1k
W09: 31.6k — 23.6k — 55.2k
W10: 41.5k — 33.0k — 74.5k
W11: 67.5k — 50.8k — 118.3k
W12: 132.9k- 123.1k - 256.0k
W13: 80.1k — 89.0k — 169.1k

Tot: 496k — 425k — 921k



noshten said:

It's at over 10 million software at the moment with New Horizon, so yep it should surpass 14 million without breaking a sweat. This will also be New Horizon and Ring Fit's first holidays with enough hardware and peripheral stock. Hence why I'm expecting those two games to be the best selling games of Q4. Both should easily surpass 1M.

Famitsu 2020 Top 50:

  1. NSW: Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo) - 5.828.121
  2. NSW: Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo) - 1.173.204
  3. PS4: Final Fantasy VII Remake (Square) - 932.821
  4. NSW: Pokemon Sword / Shield (Pokemon Co)- 771.782
  5. NSW: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) - 550.209
  6. PS4: Ghost of Tsushima (Sony) - 403.642
  7. NSW: Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo) - 403.265
  8. NSW: Smash Ultimate (Nintendo) - 396.548
  9. NSW: Minecraft (Microsoft) - 379.088
  10. NSW: Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Nintendo) - 330.248 (+2)
  11. NSW: Splatoon 2 (Nintendo) - 327.319 (-1)
  12. NSW: Super Mario Party (Nintendo) - 308.298 (-1)
  13. NSW: Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training for Nintendo Switch (Nintendo) - 272.819
  14. NSW: Paper Mario: The Origami King (Nintendo) - 262.370 (+2)
  15. NSW: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (Pokemon Co.) - 259.513 (-1)
  16. PS4: Resident Evil 3 (Capcom) - 258.676 (-1)
  17. PS4: Yakuza 7: Like a Dragon (Sega) - 243.769 
  18. NSW: eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 (Konami) - 234.056
  19. PS4: The Last of Us Part II (Sony) - 222.943 
  20. NSW: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Nintendo) - 184.398 (+1)
  21. NSW: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo) - 181.617 (+1)
  22. PS4: eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 (Konami) - 180.243 (-2)
  23. NSW: Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo) - 173.737
  24. NSW: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Nintendo) - 162.822 (+3)
  25. PS4: Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. MaxiBoost On (Bandai Namco Games) - 161.014 (-1)
  26. NSW: Fishing Spirits (Bandai Namco) - 160.175 (+1)
  27. PS4: Nioh 2 (Koei Tecmo) - 156.772 (-2)
  28. PS4: Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Atlus) - 149.898
  29. PS4: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot (Bandai) - 149.654 (-1)
  30. NSW: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 (Sega) - 138.550
  31. PS4: Trials of Mana (Square) - 133.593
  32. PS4: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Bandai) - 131.315
  33. NSW: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Nintendo) - 128.989
  34. NSW: One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 (Bandai Namco) - 117.954
  35. PS4: Granblue Fantasy Versus (Cygames) - 111.094
  36. NSW: Trials of Mana (Square Enix) - 100.451
  37. NSW: Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum 'n' Fun! (Bandai Namco) - 98.829 (+1)
  38. PS4: The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki (Nihon Falcom) - 96.140 (-1)
  39. NSW: Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo) - 85.247 (+3)
  40. PS4: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Bandai) - 85.010 (-1)
  41. NSW: Dragon Quest XI S (Square Enix) - 82.137 (-1)
  42. NSW: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva MegaMix (Sega) - 78.558 (-1)
  43. NSW: Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers (Atlus) - 65.653
  44. PS4: Monster Hunter: World - Iceborne (Capcom) - 63.322
  45. NSW: Fitness Boxing (Imagineer) - 62.949
  46. PS4: Marvel's Avengers (Square Enix) - 61.487 (+4)
  47. NSW: Pokemon Let's Go (Pokemon Co) - 57.478 (-1)
  48. NSW: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Square Enix) - 56.187 (-1)
  49. PS4: Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition (Take-Two) - 54.860 (-1)
  50. NSW: Kirby Star Allies (Nintendo) - 48.549

TOTAL: 16.769.075

NSW TOTAL: 13.172.822(78.55%)

PS4 TOTAL: 3.596.253(22.45%)

Famitsu 2019 Top 50:

TOTAL: 17.460.965

NSW TOTAL: 12.741.147(72.96%)

PS4 TOTAL: 4.719.818(27.04%)

  • Extremely likely we see something along the lines of 85% of Software Sales in the Top 50 on the Switch this year
  • 2020 sales for Switch are already higher than in 2019 without the holidays
  • Seems very unlikely that PS4/PS5 Totals in the Top 50 surpasses 4M
  • We are looking at something along the lines of 17-20 million software sales on the Switch within the Top 50
  • The minimum amount a game would need to sell to enter the Top 50 by the end of the year should exceed 100K
  • A lot of games from the Bottom 10 on the Switch like Super Mario Odyssey, DQXI, Kirby, Pokemon Lets Go, Fitness Boxing, Hatsune Miku, Persona 5 Scramble have continued to sell outside of the Famitsu Top 30, so when the figures for the Top 100 are released I expect them all to have surpassed 100K for 2020
  • This is one of the reasons I expect PS4/PS5 Total to go down by the end of the year because a lot of games will be pushed out of the Top 50 by these unaccounted sales and some very good 3rd Party support on the Switch until the end of the year
    • Pikmin and Mario Kart Live Circuit are the two additional Nintendo titles that should enter the Top 50
    • Momotaro(Konami) & Age of Calamity(Koei) should both have no issue surpassing 500K for the year
    • Atelier 2(Koei), Derby Stallion(Game Addict), Family Trainer & Taiko(Bandai Namco), Fitness Boxing 2(Imagineer), SMT III(Atlus), Puyo Puyo 2(Sega) all have the potential to enter the Top 50
    • Bravely Default 2 hasn't been pushed back to 2021 yet, so Square might still have a chance to be relevant this holiday season
    • Expecting Human Fall Flat to surpass 100K physical as well(currently at 40K just outside of the Top 50)
    • That's potentially 13 titles that could enter the Top 50 and push out some PS4 games

Famitsu 2019 Top 100

TOTAL: 22.352.020 

NSW TOTAL:14.847.793(66.43%)

PS4 TOTAL: 7.181.200(32.13%)

  • The Top 100 in 2019, had the PS4 performing better compared to the Top 50 due to a lot of 3rd Party games missing the Switch
  • PS4 had 2.46 million sales from games 51-100 in the ranking, while the Switch had 2.1 million
  • In 2019 the 50th best selling game Dragon Quest Builder 2 had 86K sales while the 100th Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon had 41K
  • This year I expect the 50th best selling game over 100K with the 100th best at over 70K, which would be over 4.25 million for 51-100
  • PS4/PS5 Software sales will likely be around 5 million
  • 3DS in 2013 had its best year in terms of Software sales with 23.5 million the Top 100, Switch could Top this however it depends on Hardware, Animal Crossing Bundle & Ring Fit Availability and 3rd Party Performance in Q4

Prediction for 2020:

  • TOTAL Top 100 >27 million
  • NSW TOTAL Top 100: >22 million
  • PS4 TOTAL Top 100: >5 million
  • TOTAL Top 50 >22 million
  • NSW TOTAL Top 50 >18 million
  • PS4/PS5 TOTAL Top 50 >4 million

Just wanna say man I really appreciate your insights, your posts in these threads are always fun and interesting to read, please keep it going. :)



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Tsutaya Ranking: Week 42, 2020 (12 Oct - 18 Oct)

01./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario Set <RCE> (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
02./03. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure <HOB> (Nintendo) {2019.10.18} (¥7.980)
03./04. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons <ETC> (Nintendo) {2020.03.20} (¥5.980)
04./02. [NSW] Super Mario 3D All-Stars <ACT> (Nintendo) {2020.09.18} (¥6.480)
05./01. [PS4] FIFA 21 <SPT> (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09} (¥7.909)
06./05. [NSW] FIFA 21 <SPT> (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09} (¥5.091)
07./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set <RCE> (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
08./10. [NSW] Minecraft <ADV> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600)
09./06. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980)
10./09. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate <FTG> (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200)
11./07. [PS4] eFootball Winning Eleven 2021 Season Update <SPT> (Konami) {2020.09.17} (¥3.980)
12./11. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics <TBL> (Nintendo) {2020.06.05} (¥3.980)
13./16. [NSW] Pokemon Sword <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2019.11.15} (¥5.980)
14./12. [NSW] Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition <RPG> (Microsoft Game Studios) {2020.09.08} (¥3.600)
15./13. [NSW] Splatoon 2 <ACT> (Nintendo) {2019.11.22} (¥5.980)
16./15. [PS4] Ghost of Tsushima <ADV> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2020.07.17} (¥6.900)
17./17. [NSW] Super Mario Party <ETC> (Nintendo) {2018.10.05} (¥5.980)
18./18. [NSW] eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 <SPT> (Konami) {2020.07.09} (¥6.980)
19./19. [NSW] Pokemon Shield <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2019.11.15} (¥5.980)
20./08. [PS4] Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time <ACT> (Activision) {2020.10.02} (¥6.900)

Top 20

NSW - 16
PS4 - 4

Mario Kart Live is not part of the weekly COMG chart so not sure if they even sell it.



German YouTuber and Streamer:

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon 2020 thread

Marth said:

Tsutaya Ranking: Week 42, 2020 (12 Oct - 18 Oct)

01./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario Set (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
02./03. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo) {2019.10.18} (¥7.980)
03./04. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo) {2020.03.20} (¥5.980)
04./02. [NSW] Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Nintendo) {2020.09.18} (¥6.480)
05./01. [PS4] FIFA 21 (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09} (¥7.909)
06./05. [NSW] FIFA 21 (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09} (¥5.091)
07./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
08./10. [NSW] Minecraft (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600)
09./06. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980)
10./09. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200)
11./07. [PS4] eFootball Winning Eleven 2021 Season Update (Konami) {2020.09.17} (¥3.980)
12./11. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo) {2020.06.05} (¥3.980)
13./16. [NSW] Pokemon Sword (Pokemon Co.) {2019.11.15} (¥5.980)
14./12. [NSW] Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition (Microsoft Game Studios) {2020.09.08} (¥3.600)
15./13. [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo) {2019.11.22} (¥5.980)
16./15. [PS4] Ghost of Tsushima (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2020.07.17} (¥6.900)
17./17. [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo) {2018.10.05} (¥5.980)
18./18. [NSW] eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 (Konami) {2020.07.09} (¥6.980)
19./19. [NSW] Pokemon Shield (Pokemon Co.) {2019.11.15} (¥5.980)
20./08. [PS4] Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (Activision) {2020.10.02} (¥6.900)

Top 20

NSW - 16
PS4 - 4

Mario Kart Live is not part of the weekly COMG chart so not sure if they even sell it.

No love for my main man, Luigi! >:(



Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)

GEO stores: Week 42, 2020 (Oct 12 - Oct 18)

01./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario Set <RCE> (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
02./02. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure <HOB> (Nintendo) {2019.10.18} (¥7.980)
03./03. [NSW] Super Mario 3D All-Stars <Super Mario 64 Super Mario Sunshine Super Mario Galaxy> <ACT> (Nintendo) {2020.09.18} (¥6.480)
04./04. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons <ETC> (Nintendo) {2020.03.20} (¥5.980)
05./01. [PS4] FIFA 21 <SPT> (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09} (¥7.909)
06./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set <RCE> (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
07./06. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980)
08./09. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate <FTG> (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200)
09./08. [PS4] eFootball Winning Eleven 2021 Season Update <SPT> (Konami) {2020.09.17} (¥3.980)
10./10. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics <TBL> (Nintendo) {2020.06.05} (¥3.980)

Top 10

NSW - 8
PS4 - 2

"This week, Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario Set made its debut at No.1. Luigi Set also ranked in 6th place. This is a title that combines reality with game, where the cart with a built-in camera and Nintendo Switch work together to turn the room into a circuit. As for other titles, many standard titles such as Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Ring Fit Adventure appear."



German YouTuber and Streamer:

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon 2020 thread

(Taiwan)
Media Create Sales Week 41, 2020 (5 Oct - 11 Oct)


01./01. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo) {2019.10.31}
02./02. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo) {2020.03.20}
03./03. [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo) {2018.10.05}
04./04. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) {2017.04.28}
05./05. [NSW] Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Nintendo) {2020.09.18}

Top 5

NSW - 5

(South Korea)
Media Create Sales Week 41, 2020 (5 Oct - 11 Oct)


01./01. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo) {2019.10.18}
02./02. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo) {2020.03.20}
03./00. [PS4] FIFA 21 (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09}
04./03. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) {2017.12.15}
05./05. [NSW] Pokemon Sword / Shield (Pokemon Co.) {2019.11.15}

Top 5

NSW - 4
PS4 - 1



German YouTuber and Streamer:

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon 2020 thread

PAOerfulone said:
Marth said:

Tsutaya Ranking: Week 42, 2020 (12 Oct - 18 Oct)

01./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario Set (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
02./03. [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo) {2019.10.18} (¥7.980)
03./04. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo) {2020.03.20} (¥5.980)
04./02. [NSW] Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Nintendo) {2020.09.18} (¥6.480)
05./01. [PS4] FIFA 21 (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09} (¥7.909)
06./05. [NSW] FIFA 21 (Electronic Arts) {2020.10.09} (¥5.091)
07./00. [NSW] Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Luigi Set (Nintendo) {2020.10.16} (¥9.980)
08./10. [NSW] Minecraft (Microsoft Game Studios) {2018.06.21} (¥3.600)
09./06. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980)
10./09. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo) {2018.12.07} (¥7.200)
11./07. [PS4] eFootball Winning Eleven 2021 Season Update (Konami) {2020.09.17} (¥3.980)
12./11. [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo) {2020.06.05} (¥3.980)
13./16. [NSW] Pokemon Sword (Pokemon Co.) {2019.11.15} (¥5.980)
14./12. [NSW] Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition (Microsoft Game Studios) {2020.09.08} (¥3.600)
15./13. [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Nintendo) {2019.11.22} (¥5.980)
16./15. [PS4] Ghost of Tsushima (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2020.07.17} (¥6.900)
17./17. [NSW] Super Mario Party (Nintendo) {2018.10.05} (¥5.980)
18./18. [NSW] eBaseball Powerful Pro Baseball 2020 (Konami) {2020.07.09} (¥6.980)
19./19. [NSW] Pokemon Shield (Pokemon Co.) {2019.11.15} (¥5.980)
20./08. [PS4] Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (Activision) {2020.10.02} (¥6.900)

Top 20

NSW - 16
PS4 - 4

Mario Kart Live is not part of the weekly COMG chart so not sure if they even sell it.

No love for my main man, Luigi! >:(

They should have released a Luigi Death Stare version. It would have been the highest selling for sure!



Signature goes here!