By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 Teardown Video

Leynos said:
Blood_Tears said:

If you need an engineering degree to remove one simple screw then I don't think the console is the problem here. 

Point is, the console is way over-designed. It should be nothing more than tipping it to the side. It's a shit design. Worse than Bray Wyatt's goofy mask.

It's not pretty but it's running cool and that's what's important.

The controller is perfect though and we might even see some cool designs for the console with those replaceable faceplates.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
It the PS5 really that big, or is that Asian guy that small?

I think both.  The system sure it's big, but next to the man it seems bigger than it's supposed to.

Leynos said:
Blood_Tears said:

If you need an engineering degree to remove one simple screw then I don't think the console is the problem here. 

Point is, the console is way over-designed. It should be nothing more than tipping it to the side. It's a shit design. Worse than Bray Wyatt's goofy mask.

The disc version seems to have a much more stable base:

Good that I want the disc version.

Leynos said:
Blood_Tears said:

Actually the point is that after a 7 minute plus video with a lot of helpful information as well as cooling info that many wanted to know,  you have nothing constructive to say other than whining about a screw and tilting it to the side. Whether it actually is an over designed console or not, you have already demonstrated what goofy actually is but thanks for the chuckle.

Leynos said:
Blood_Tears said:

I guess you use the 'paid assembly' option when you order furniture online.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

What happens if i dont both with that stand and just lay it on its side?

Otter said:

Probably this

You could put a small block on the right if you want it horizontal

Well that was a massive cooling solution

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Conina said:
The disc version seems to have a much more stable base:

Don't really think it works like you think. The stand needs to work in vertical for both, it isn't massively larger for disk version, even if you can't see where it stops under disc drive due to shadow. You can even see in horizontal mode the main body (disc version) doesn't touch the "ground", so your infographic equating that side with the center where the stand "connects" to ground seems misleading.

SvennoJ said:
Otter said:

Probably this

You could put a small block on the right if you want it horizontal

Son, have you ever considered a job working at NASA/ESA/Roscosmos? Rocket engineers don't just grow on trees, and we like your work...