By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Post Your Mind 2.0 and Welcome to our humble abode

Breathing... learning... living...

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

I''d be undergoing a herniated disc surgery in 9 days which annoys the living crap out of me cause I wont be able to play football (soccer) anymore - among other physical activities I wont be able to do anymore. And tomorrow, a hurricane hits my state. So I guess you could say im having a blast.

This thread should be called "Post Your Mind 2.0"

I must learn when to give my girlfriend space and have the confidence that she still loves me.

i can’t continue to let drinking excessive alcohol control my actions. it’s time for a change. before it’s too late for me. i need to be more loyal to myself and those i’m close to.

Around the Network

Four weeks from today is election day in the USA! Also, tomorrow is hump day.

I currently play tons of shitty games in order to win a Series X. The odds are pretty good though....

I currently play too less, because of work. I hope soon I will have done the most stuff and be able to play more again.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Death Bagels ASSEMBLE!

axumblade said:
My birthday is coming up! Just have to make it a few more days xD

mine too!

Back on topic:

My Ring Fit workout routine is 6 days in.  Loving the game and just wondering what other types of experiences will end up using this cool controller setup.  I wouldn't mind a NintendoLand styled game where there are minigames from each of Nintendo's iconic series that use the RingFit Ring and Strap in innovative ways.