By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros Ultimate new DLC Fighter will be revealed tomorrow!!

lol sure

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

they nailed it wtf

By the way: first western made character in Smash.

EDIT: OK, I got corrected. So maybe, first western made character not invented by a subsidiarity of Nintendo at the moment? Not so catchy.

Last edited by Mnementh - on 01 October 2020

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

An interesting move set and obviously huge branding wise, but this isn't a character I care to see or play as in Smash Bros tbh

A fun reveal though

Mnementh said:

diddy kong and dark samus tho

Around the Network

That was a great reveal.

Being the one person left who has never played Minecraft, can't say I'm really excited. Not disappointed either, but meh. Guess I'll just keep buying DLC with gold points I build up over time.

Steve with 3 alternative costumes (Alex, Zombie, and Enderman) in Smash Bros!!

MasonADC said:
Mnementh said:

diddy kong and dark samus tho

Well, yes, that is true. Although Retro is part of Nintendo. But yes, Retro characters were in before, you're right.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

CaptainExplosion said:
Mnementh said:

You forgot Dark Samus. At least she's not from one of the most overrated games of all time.

Otter said:
An interesting move set and obviously huge branding wise, but this isn't a character I care to see or play as in Smash Bros tbh

A fun reveal though

Not if you were expecting better characters.

If we're going by those parameters, wouldn't it be Diddy K? Made by Rare.

EDIT: I'm slow, someone beat me to it.