By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Bros Ultimate new DLC Fighter will be revealed tomorrow!!

Mnementh said:
MasonADC said:

diddy kong and dark samus tho

Well, yes, that is true. Although Retro is part of Nintendo. But yes, Retro characters were in before, you're right.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Mnementh said:

Well, yes, that is true. Although Retro is part of Nintendo. But yes, Retro characters were in before, you're right.

They were also much better choices for the Smash roster.

This Dorkly video sums up why I hate Minecraft.

Steve is one of the best choices I have ever seen. Just by the trailer he plays nothing like we have ever seen before. Amazing choice by nintendo and sakurai

CaptainExplosion said:
MasonADC said:

Steve is one of the best choices I have ever seen. Just by the trailer he plays nothing like we have ever seen before. Amazing choice by nintendo and sakurai

If you're saying that to make me more disappointed it's working.

Now the Minecraft community won't shut up with their elitism about how they've got the best-selling video game in the world (somehow).

if you hate minecraft so much im not sure how youre even interacting with the minecraft community lol

PAOerfulone said:

Time for my girl to cut loose!

Would love that too. And she can have a very diverse moveset when you consider all her transformations, the moves she could buy and the items from Risky she collected.

Just what would be her final smash?

Block Kirby looks so cute :D

PS: Sorry, but this a a Wii U mod :/

Last edited by Shikamo - on 01 October 2020

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Just want to say

A) This is awesome.  I highly approve.

B) About damn time.  Can't believe they number of times they put in another Fire Emblem character while ignoring major games like Minecraft.  This is a big step in the right direction.  (Although the next character might be from Fire Emblem to balance things out.)

Mnementh said:

By the way: first western made character in Smash.

EDIT: OK, I got corrected. So maybe, first western made character not invented by a subsidiarity of Nintendo at the moment? Not so catchy.

How about, "First Western third party character in Smash"?

I had to double check it was from the correct channel..... Holy Shit! Smash Ultimate is the game that celebrates all iconic gaming characters!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Shikamo said:

Block Kirby looks so cute :D

Haha! Holy shit! Adorable!

CAN THE TITLE BE EDITED TO INCLUDE WHOM?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CaptainExplosion said:
MasonADC said:

if you hate minecraft so much im not sure how youre even interacting with the minecraft community lol

I don't interact with them (other than my older brother of 3 years) because I already know they're elitist.

Then again, including Steve in Smash has one advantage: Beat the ever loving shit out of him for being included over better characters.

bruh the minecraft community isnt that serious

Almost every character is included over better characters. I am SUPER EXCITED for steve and even then I would trade him in an instant for Sora