By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking 3DS game, besides RE Revelations

Revelations tends to dominate the conversation of best looking 3DS game, and for good reason as it stands head and shoulders above pretty much anything else on the platform technically.

But if we exclude this one standout title, what then do you think is the best looker 3DS had to offer?

Around the Network

Majora's Mask, based on what I have played.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

MG3, Dead or Alive Dimensions, Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 3DS and Monster Hunter Stories off the top of my head.

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Dead or Alive: Dimensions get my vote. On the small screen, it almost looks like a 360 game.

*My signature from 2011 which I'm too lazy to change*

Currently awaiting the arrivals of:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Resident Evil: Revelations
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Beyond the Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin
Luigi's Mansion 2

Around the Network

If we have to exclude RE.. Monster Hunter Stories is one of the better looking 3DS games

kind of a cheat, but xenoblade 3d?

Based on what I played I will say Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Super Street Fighter IV, Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Castlevania Mirror of Fate, Metal Gear Solid 3, Super Smash Bros 3ds, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Dragon Quest XI, Detective Pikachu, Kirby Epic Yarn 3DS.and Luigi's Mansion 2.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Kid Icarus Uprising in 3D was one of the most mind-blowing experiences I've had, visually, in a game. I didn't like 3D on most games, but that one? Absolutely.