By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking 3DS game, besides RE Revelations

This gem, animations were simple gorgeous.

Around the Network

I love the look of Metroid 2: Samus Returns.

Vodacixi said:

Some less conventional options:

Beyond the Labyrinth: This one was never launch outside of Japan. And it's a shame, because it looked super good and seemed to have a very interesting premise:

There is a fan patch for it: 100% English

Best graphic on 3ds, outside Resident Evil Revelation:
Anime wise, E.X. Troopers (better graphic than Monster Hunter Stories):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7abWSyqB7QQ
Realistic wise, Ironfall: Invasion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahvtybMcwQY

HoangNhatAnh said:
Vodacixi said:

Some less conventional options:

Beyond the Labyrinth: This one was never launch outside of Japan. And it's a shame, because it looked super good and seemed to have a very interesting premise:

There is a fan patch for it: 100% English

I know xD

Around the Network

I gotta give my vote to Nano Assault, with honourable mentions going to Ironfall, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Yoshi's Woolly World. 

Revelations really does stand in a league of its own though, at least in my opinion, nothing else on the platform ever even came close to topping it.

Come to think of it, Donkey Kong Country Returns deserves a mention too.
While it does go from 480p/60fps on Wii to 240p/30fps on 3DS, the art holds up impressively well given the less powerful hardware.

curl-6 said:

I gotta give my vote to Nano Assault, with honourable mentions going to Ironfall, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and Yoshi's Woolly World. 

Revelations really does stand in a league of its own though, at least in my opinion, nothing else on the platform ever even came close to topping it.

well, Ironfall: Invasion didn't look better, but quite close to Revelations.

HoangNhatAnh said:
curl-6 said:

well, Ironfall: Invasion didn't look better, but quite close to Revelations.

Impressive as Ironfall was I felt like the lighting and effects work in Revelations was still a class apart.

Yeah, probably Kid Icarus Uprising.