By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking 3DS game, besides RE Revelations

curl-6 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

well, Ironfall: Invasion didn't look better, but quite close to Revelations.

Impressive as Ironfall was I felt like the lighting and effects work in Revelations was still a class apart.

Realistic graphic wise, it was still the most close to Revelations.

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:
curl-6 said:

Impressive as Ironfall was I felt like the lighting and effects work in Revelations was still a class apart.

Realistic graphic wise, it was still the most close to Revelations.

True, it's probably the closest, I for one can't think of any others that get closer.

My other picks are all more stylized games.

Luigi's Mansion 2 Dark Moon looks incredible in your hands.

I’ll admit, I don’t remember 3DS that well. But one game that impressed me with its graphics was Fire Emblem Awakening. I particularly liked how everything looked like a pop-up book, the 2D characters on the map in particular.

While technically higher polygonal count, I’m not the biggest fan of how the FE devs have done the map graphics on home console and Switch.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
I’ll admit, I don’t remember 3DS that well. But one game that impressed me with its graphics was Fire Emblem Awakening. I particularly liked how everything looked like a pop-up book, the 2D characters on the map in particular.

While technically higher polygonal count, I’m not the biggest fan of how the FE devs have done the map graphics on home console and Switch.

Echoes Shadow of Valentia looked even better.

Around the Network

The game itself may not be all that good, but Sonic Lost World's graphics are incredible for the 3DS. It looks better than any Sonic game that came out in the 6th generation.