By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - On which platform(s) do you play Fortnite?

On which platform(s) do you play Fortnite?

PlayStation 4 143 14.30%

Xbox One 50 5.00%

Nintendo Switch 148 14.80%

PC 40 4.00%

Android 3 0.30%

iOS 3 0.30%

A combination of the above 16 1.60%

None of the above 597 59.70%

Total:1,000
Srex117 said:
I like how now nobody palying Fortnite even tho there are houndreds of millions players. It reminds me of that one dude on Youtube who have gameplay videos of him playing Fortnite and now he claims he never played it. Ppl rly should be honest with this instead of just being like "this games is crap and never played it"

Don't immediately assume people are dishonest.

For me for instance, it's just not my cup of tea. I prefer strategy games and RPG way over shooters. And while I sometimes do play shooter, it's generally just an old one, like Serious Sam TFE/TSE or Unreal Tournament or the original DOOM.

RIP Unreal while we're at it. Epic won't do anything with it anymore now that they have Fortnite...

Around the Network

I have tried it on Switch and PC.

I've never played Fortnite, not my kind of game.

Tried it, got bored of it. Too much time where nothing happens. I see why people like it though.

I got mad addicted to Warframe, I think I got over 2k hours.

Mummelmann said:
Why do I get the sense this is simply fishing for new users to put on Rol's blacklist?

OT: Never played it, I don't really like competitive online multiplayer games much. The only F2P game I've spent any time with is probably Path of Exiles, but it became much too complicated after a while. Getting a PhD to be able to play a game seems excessive.

I'm also wondering what the purpose of this thread is, but I wont claim it's made in bad faith just because I don't like the one who made it. OP didn't even give their own opinions, just asked simple questions, so really no way to see the thread as harmful.

I've played it on PC, XBO, and Switch.

Around the Network

Never played it. Never will. Not interested in the game ( although it looks ok for what it is, I guess ), and can't stand Epic or Tencent.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Mummelmann said:
Why do I get the sense this is simply fishing for new users to put on Rol's blacklist?

OT: Never played it, I don't really like competitive online multiplayer games much. The only F2P game I've spent any time with is probably Path of Exiles, but it became much too complicated after a while. Getting a PhD to be able to play a game seems excessive.

I'm also wondering what the purpose of this thread is, but I wont claim it's made in bad faith just because I don't like the one who made it. OP didn't even give their own opinions, just asked simple questions, so really no way to see the thread as harmful.

The purpose is filler. If I make a sales poll every week, I'll soon run out of material.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Srex117 said:
I like how now nobody palying Fortnite even tho there are houndreds of millions players. It reminds me of that one dude on Youtube who have gameplay videos of him playing Fortnite and now he claims he never played it. Ppl rly should be honest with this instead of just being like "this games is crap and never played it"

Check my PSN profile brah! If you can find Fortnite I'll introduce you to Bart Simpson.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

vivster said:
Not playing Fortnite, but I'm playing Rocket League, which is also a F2P Epic game. On PC of course.

I also play Hearthstone from time to time, but that's pretty much it. I'd probably play more F2P games on mobile but they have all become so convoluted and over saturated with 500 different currencies that I feel easily overwhelmed.

Is it still getting new content ?

I'm under the impression it formed a pretty large fanbase.

Immersiveunreality said:
vivster said:
Not playing Fortnite, but I'm playing Rocket League, which is also a F2P Epic game. On PC of course.

I also play Hearthstone from time to time, but that's pretty much it. I'd probably play more F2P games on mobile but they have all become so convoluted and over saturated with 500 different currencies that I feel easily overwhelmed.

Is it still getting new content ?

I'm under the impression it formed a pretty large fanbase.

It's constantly getting new content and features. New modes, seasonal events, Rocket Pass stuff. Next update they're massively overhauling tournaments and are introducing new ranks. Also a new item system and more challenges. The game has been getting better every year.

The playerbase has been actually getting bigger in the past year and the esport is also getting better and better. I love this game and I would have predicted it's dead by next year, but by how things are going it looks like it's gonna go strong for at least the next 3 years.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.