By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - On which platform(s) do you play Fortnite?

On which platform(s) do you play Fortnite?

PlayStation 4 143 14.30%

Xbox One 50 5.00%

Nintendo Switch 148 14.80%

PC 40 4.00%

Android 3 0.30%

iOS 3 0.30%

A combination of the above 16 1.60%

None of the above 597 59.70%

Total:1,000

I'm not a broke ten year old with a base model console, so I don't have to resort to playing garbage. ;)

Around the Network

I've never played Fornite, but I do occasionally play League of Legends.

I would've played it on PS4, but then they delayed the release, basically cancelled all future content for it and changed their minds about making it free to play, so I haven't and won't play it.

I'm talking about the original Fortnite game obviously, not the battle royale one.

I like how now nobody palying Fortnite even tho there are houndreds of millions players. It reminds me of that one dude on Youtube who have gameplay videos of him playing Fortnite and now he claims he never played it. Ppl rly should be honest with this instead of just being like "this games is crap and never played it"

Cringing at the word "fortnite" 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Around the Network

When I play with my stepson, I usually play on PS4.

My Switch SD card is already full with far better games.

Bonus:  If I am playing a F2P game, it is usually Warframe on Switch.  Been a while though...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Srex117 said:
I like how now nobody palying Fortnite even tho there are houndreds of millions players. It reminds me of that one dude on Youtube who have gameplay videos of him playing Fortnite and now he claims he never played it. Ppl rly should be honest with this instead of just being like "this games is crap and never played it"

Maybe people are being honest.

I know loads of people that have played it. Don't know a single adult (including myself) that has though. It's a game that seems to skew towards younger demographics, while this site is one that skews towards older gamers. Shouldn't be that surprising that there aren't that many Fortnite players here.

No fortfight for me. Free to play game i played for years was Hearthstone. I still log in here and there but not a regular.

Last edited by green_sky - on 07 September 2020

I do not play Fortnite, the only free to play game I play is Pokemon Go (which I still enjoy all these years later)

i play it a bit with my friends on PS4, I have a rule against ever spending any real money on it tho and so far it hasn't gotten a cent from me