By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of September?

Most anticipated new release of September?

Crusader Kings 3 70 7.94%

Doraemon Story of Seasons 17 1.93%

Kingdom of Alamur: Reckoning 71 8.05%

Mafia: Definitive Edition 104 11.79%

Marvel's Avengers 80 9.07%

Serious Sam 4 35 3.97%

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 161 18.25%

WWE 2k Battlegrounds 12 1.36%

Something else 64 7.26%

Nothing this month 268 30.39%

Total:882
RolStoppable said:

Windmoor Tactics Club

Bonus question: Do you expect 2021 to be a stronger year for game releases than 2020?

Actually, this one, Windmoor Tactics Club, is a game I look forward to for a while now. It ticks all the right boxes: turn-based tactics, but also with story and stuff. It looks good (let's see how well it holds up in reality). So if that was in the poll, I would've choosen that option.

For the bonus question: meh, hard to say. Usually the beginning of a new gen is kinda weak, as the game devs struggle to adapt to the new tech and it takes time until the new games are ready. So for Playstation and Xbox I expect a weak year next year. For Switch on the other hand - this year is weak to begin with. And they don't have a new gen, but instead look on an enourmous and active install base. So I see many devs rushing to release on Switch. So for the Switch the next year probably looks stronger.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

It SHOULD be marvel avengers for me, but spiderman being ps4 exclusive made me cancel my preorder. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim looks interesting so I might pick that up, so my vote goes to that

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 + 2. Very excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Crusader Kings 3 is likely going to be my game of the year.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

KINGDOMS OF AMALUR IS ONE OF THE BEST WRPGS IN THE LAST DECADE! DO NOT SLEEP ON IT! Great game.

How anyone is excited over Anthems Avengers is beyond me. Not a lick of that game makes sense from it's mechanics to it's logic to its generic stunt doubles and its GaaS.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Boy that Avengers game looks like a sack of wet shit. What a surprise that a property licensed from Disney would end up as full priced, MXT riddled, live service piece of trash. I'm gonna look into Kingdom Of Amateur RR, as I was interested I'm the original, but never played it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Crusader Kings 3, hands down, no contest.

I won’t buy any of it at full price except the Outer Worlds DLC. Will eventually buy KoA, never played it. Also Tony Hawk, but not at full price. Will check Crusader out on PC GamePass and buy if I enjoy it.

A shame they have so much scummy content shit in Avengers. Now I read that every character has their own battle pass, LOL. Hard pass.

Mario 3D All-Stars, though I'm not really happy about it. If they haven't fixed controls on Sunshine I will be taking that vote back.

SW-5120-1900-6153