By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of September?

Most anticipated new release of September?

Crusader Kings 3 70 7.94%

Doraemon Story of Seasons 17 1.93%

Kingdom of Alamur: Reckoning 71 8.05%

Mafia: Definitive Edition 104 11.79%

Marvel's Avengers 80 9.07%

Serious Sam 4 35 3.97%

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 161 18.25%

WWE 2k Battlegrounds 12 1.36%

Something else 64 7.26%

Nothing this month 268 30.39%

Total:882

Voted for nothing this month might buy Mafia: Defintive Edition eventually once its on sale for half the current price. Still haven't beaten Mafia 2 on the 360.

Around the Network

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 and 2. Got it pre-ordered.

KoA Re-Reckoning.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Also a game that you didn't list that I'm pretty much guaranteed to buy eventually is NBA 2K21 but that game is releasing way too early since the the next season might not start until early 2021 heck the NBA draft is not happening until October.

A big nothing.

Bonus: One would hope looking at this list.

Around the Network

Jack-All. Except maybe Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2, which I voted for and might buy in a year or two. Maybe.

Kingdoms of Amalur and Genshin Impact

I'm going to finally re-live my childhood and play Tony Hawk again! Can't wait for the beefage accompanied by rad music and rollin' with the homies!

Genshin Impact I guess.
Bonus: Yes.

Nothing looks good this month.

Overall,, I think next year will be stronger overall, especially for the Switch which has Animal Crossing and everything else is a fairly small release so far. However, Playstation actually has several significant releases this year: FF7 Remake, TLoU2, Ghosts of Tsushima and Spider-Man at the end of the year. I'd be surprised if their PS5 lineup next year is that strong.