By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo quarterly sales update (Switch 61.44m, Animal Crossing 22.4m)

Dyotropic said:
They didn't raise their guidance and only expect to sell 19 million switches this fiscal year. The sales are up over 166% on the quarter, yet they expect to sale 10% less than last fiscal year. They must expect the switch to become irrelevant this holiday season when the PS5 and Xbox Series X release. Probably why they aren't even bothering to release a game this holiday or for the rest of the year outside of some ports.

I dont think so because Nintendo is increasing its target for Switch production to around 25 million units this fiscal year.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

The way AC: NH did more than 20M in just a few months WOW :O, wouldn't shock me if it ends up selling like 50-55M lifetime.
Really great to see that Xenoblade Chronicles DE did more than 1 million (actually 1.32M)

Ring Fit over 4M

7 Million sellers in this quarter
(Animal Crossing, MK8D, Xenoblade Chronicles DE, BotW, Ring Fit, Smash Ultimate, Clubhouse)
+ 2 third party million sellers

Also sales database is up to date with everything

Marth said:

Is there any way to get rid of the individual let's go pikachu and evee in the Switch game list?

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

FarleyMcFirefly said:
Marth said:

Is there any way to get rid of the individual let's go pikachu and evee in the Switch game list?

lol just did that on my own because it was annoying me :D

In other news:

Switch has now sold more software than 3DS has in its lifetime:
406M vs 384M

Any idea what those 3rd party titles might me be?

Gonna be a very busy day for @trunkswd

And me for that matter!