Breasts 36 33.64%

Bum 23 21.50%

Face 16 14.95%

Abs 7 6.54%

Legs 8 7.48%

Feet 8 7.48%

Other 9 8.41%

Total:107

the belly button because if you put a fish there it does gulu gulu gulu gulu on your belly.

Around the Network
Jaicee said:

I think hands and arms can be particularly sexy, especially when wet!

(...Don't give me that confused look, hands are essentially sex organs for lesbians for reasons that I think need no further explanation!)

Not a lesbian, but I feel that. Hands are pretty great.

I'm an assman yeah!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Finale said:
the belly button because if you put a fish there it does gulu gulu gulu gulu on your belly.

I'm absolutely fine with others having weird tastes, leaves more butts for me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Feet for me. But it depends very much on the person before me. Some have attractive legs, others a sexy neck. Faces, shoulders, arms, hands, butts and breasts, can all be very sexy.
I will say though, I always found breasts and butts to be overvalued.

It all starts with the Face for me. If I don't find someones face attractive, then I don't give much thought to the rest.

That said, it is a toss up between Butts and Feet from the rest. Depends on the day.

Two things I am absolutely neutral on are Chest and Neck. I can not recall ever getting excited or disappointed by a neck or a chest.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Yeah this starts with the face, including eyes, first.

It’s the part you have to look at the most after all. Then comes the legs. I’m not really a boob or ass man in general.

Tough call between face and breasts (particularly nipples).

I think a bad face kills it though, so that is what I will say while I love almost all female breasts.

So an attractive face is ideal!

Chest (pecs), legs, back, forearms... I can't pick. Face is I guess the biggest motivator of attraction.