Bum 23 21.50%

Face 16 14.95%

Abs 7 6.54%

Legs 8 7.48%

Feet 8 7.48%

Other 9 8.41%

Total:107
d21lewis said:
Back in the day, this thread would be full of pics. Sexy pics as far as the eye could see.

You've changed, vgchartz. You've changed.

You know what, you're goddamn right.

Butt, stomach, back, eyes, hair... what's not to like? I left out boobs for the next guy.

Around the Network

Shoutout to my fellow Feet people! 

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 August 2020

vivster said:
I'm absolutely fine with others having weird tastes, leaves more butts for me.

Zactly, butt is all there is to it!:3

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

I picked breasts, but I like legs to look at and breasts to touch.

But my mouth loves the neck, ears, face - lips and tongue.
Kissing the neck and upper breasts, running your tongue along her ear, some of my favourite ways to 🔥 her up =)

And there’s nothing quite like a woman with nice sweet freshly-clean hair.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Face, you gotta be able to look at who you with. Any by face I don't mean it has to be some sort of supermodel, just whatever your eyes and mind interprets to be the right symmetry and shape for you.

Or if we go by Prison School theory, it has to be the ass You can watch the reasoning behind it lol.

Around the Network

Big bum, long legs and the way she moves, followed by face, hands and boobs (any size except grotesquely enlarged ones makes me happy). In at least two of my former GFs I considered their sexiest things their bums, legs and how they walked and danced. But I find sexy also a tall friend of mine that's quite clumsy walking and dancing on high heels, as I find her so cute and lovely doing this There are times I find some things sexy in a woman that I wouldn't like in most other ones.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Jaicee said:

I think hands and arms can be particularly sexy, especially when wet!

(...Don't give me that confused look, hands are essentially sex organs for lesbians for reasons that I think need no further explanation!)

You don't really have to be lesbian to find beautiful hands sexy. (Although, if I was a woman, I assume I'd most probably be lesbian.)

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

legz chicken legs

Also, if any women are reading, my answer is instead:

The sexiest part of a woman is her brain =)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

pale face red lips

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...