Breasts 22 29.73%

Bum 17 22.97%

Face 12 16.22%

Abs 3 4.05%

Legs 6 8.11%

Feet 6 8.11%

Other 8 10.81%

Total:74

Tough call between face and breasts (particularly nipples).

I think a bad face kills it though, so that is what I will say while I love almost all female breasts.

So an attractive face is ideal!

Around the Network

Chest (pecs), legs, back, forearms... I can't pick. Face is I guess the biggest motivator of attraction.

That poll should be without boobs and bum because that's just like asking if boobs or bum. Without boobs and bum I say legs and neck/shoulder. Well, face is the most important part as a whole and from that I choose the eyes. 

In the words of my cousin "asses don't lie"

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Boobs and butt are the obvious ones, but for me, eyes, hair, lower back and shoulders can be huge turn-ons.

Also, boobs and butt.

Around the Network

Tie between breasts, face and legs.

If I had to choose? Probably face.

It was Britain, it is America, tomorrow France and next year, the world... 

Warning: This poster has a very negative opinion of Sony and Nintendo, Idea Factory and companies Tecmo Koei, EA, BioWare, Blizzard, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Kadokawa and Sega. If you have very positive views of these and a negative view of Microsoft or Bethesda Game Studios, AVOID ENGAGEMENT AT ALL COSTS! 

Probably the hairs for me (I love long hairs), though it's a very tough question and it can vary a bit from person to person.

I have to be honest, I kind of wish butt and breasts weren't counted. It's such an easy cop-out answer to an otherwise interesting question

I thought boobs were genitals for women. Although in Austin women can walk around with boobs out but that hardly happens.

Tits and ass, followed by face.