Breasts 25 30.49%

Bum 19 23.17%

Face 12 14.63%

Abs 5 6.10%

Legs 6 7.32%

Feet 6 7.32%

Other 9 10.98%

Total:82

Tough call between face and breasts (particularly nipples).

I think a bad face kills it though, so that is what I will say while I love almost all female breasts.

So an attractive face is ideal!

Around the Network

Chest (pecs), legs, back, forearms... I can't pick. Face is I guess the biggest motivator of attraction.

That poll should be without boobs and bum because that's just like asking if boobs or bum. Without boobs and bum I say legs and neck/shoulder. Well, face is the most important part as a whole and from that I choose the eyes. 

In the words of my cousin "asses don't lie"

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Boobs and butt are the obvious ones, but for me, eyes, hair, lower back and shoulders can be huge turn-ons.

Also, boobs and butt.

Around the Network

Tie between breasts, face and legs.

If I had to choose? Probably face.

Epic was right all along... 

Probably the hairs for me (I love long hairs), though it's a very tough question and it can vary a bit from person to person.

I have to be honest, I kind of wish butt and breasts weren't counted. It's such an easy cop-out answer to an otherwise interesting question

Link to the VGChartz Discord server: https://discord.gg/2uMTaYtv

Someday you will die somehow 

And something's gonna steal your carbon 

I thought boobs were genitals for women. Although in Austin women can walk around with boobs out but that hardly happens.

Tits and ass, followed by face.