Breasts 36 33.64%

Bum 23 21.50%

Face 16 14.95%

Abs 7 6.54%

Legs 8 7.48%

Feet 8 7.48%

Other 9 8.41%

Total:107

That poll should be without boobs and bum because that's just like asking if boobs or bum. Without boobs and bum I say legs and neck/shoulder. Well, face is the most important part as a whole and from that I choose the eyes. 

Around the Network

In the words of my cousin "asses don't lie"

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Boobs and butt are the obvious ones, but for me, eyes, hair, lower back and shoulders can be huge turn-ons.

Also, boobs and butt.

Tie between breasts, face and legs.

If I had to choose? Probably face.

Probably the hairs for me (I love long hairs), though it's a very tough question and it can vary a bit from person to person.

Around the Network

I have to be honest, I kind of wish butt and breasts weren't counted. It's such an easy cop-out answer to an otherwise interesting question

I thought boobs were genitals for women. Although in Austin women can walk around with boobs out but that hardly happens.

Tits and ass, followed by face.

Big toned thighs and calves + attractive face + tight bubbly bum all the way for me.

Back in the day, this thread would be full of pics. Sexy pics as far as the eye could see.

You've changed, vgchartz. You've changed.