By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking Nintendo console (Design)

I choose...

NES 6 6.12%

Super NES 8 8.16%

Nintendo 64 5 5.10%

Gamecube 24 24.49%

Wii 23 23.47%

Wii U 2 2.04%

Switch 30 30.61%

Total:98

The semi-transparent N64s were pretty neat looking. There was something futuristic about being able to kind of see the 'guts' of the console.

Around the Network

I think the original wii. It's fantastic build quality completely solid very unique console

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Surprised 64 doesn't have more votes. The vibrant flashy colors won me over.

GameCube, simple, elegant little cube.

GameCube has my vote for ugliest, by far. It was a hideous purple lunchbox with Fisher-Price controllers.

Maybe if I were still a kid when it came out, but I was around 20 at the time. That was the one time Nintendo made a console whose looks alone screamed “you’re too old to play.” 

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Not a huge fan of the looks of any one of them in particular but for me NS and Wii have been the better ones

I am going to go with the Switch. I dunno, I just like how it looks lol.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Gamecube with the Wii close by. No idea who voted for the Switch when it's pretty much a dock with nothing beyond some wiring.

AsGryffynn said:
Gamecube with the Wii close by. No idea who voted for the Switch when it's pretty much a dock with nothing beyond some wiring.

Some people prefer minimalism when it comes to console design I suppose.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Man, some tough polls today. Its def between the top loading nes or the cube. Not sure which color tho. Think ill go top loader nes. Side note, I think the gen 1 genesis looked better than any 10do console to date.