Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking Nintendo console (Design)

I choose...

NES 6 6.12%

Super NES 8 8.16%

Nintendo 64 5 5.10%

Gamecube 24 24.49%

Wii 23 23.47%

Wii U 2 2.04%

Switch 30 30.61%

Total:98

Gamecube with the Wii close by. No idea who voted for the Switch when it's pretty much a dock with nothing beyond some wiring.

It was Britain, it is America, tomorrow France and next year, the world... 

Warning: This poster has a very negative opinion of Sony and Nintendo, Idea Factory and companies Tecmo Koei, EA, BioWare, Blizzard, Treyarch, Infinity Ward, Kadokawa and Sega. If you have very positive views of these and a negative view of Microsoft or Bethesda Game Studios, AVOID ENGAGEMENT AT ALL COSTS! 

Around the Network
    AsGryffynn said:
    Gamecube with the Wii close by. No idea who voted for the Switch when it's pretty much a dock with nothing beyond some wiring.

Some people prefer minimalism when it comes to console design I suppose.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Man, some tough polls today. Its def between the top loading nes or the cube. Not sure which color tho. Think ill go top loader nes. Side note, I think the gen 1 genesis looked better than any 10do console to date.

Totally biased but I absolutely like the Gamecube's design the best. I love that it's so compact and clean looking, and I unironically love the handle. Close second is specifically the western SNES design, but the Gamecube is such an enjoyable design for me. I know this is a thread for "best looking" and not "most practical" but I think that it's hard to ignore that the Gamecube was made to be easily moved between rooms in the house with little hassle. No other home console can compare in that regard except for maybe the Switch.

Honestly I think the only Nintendo console I actively dislike the look of is the North American SNES.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Nintendo Wii for me.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Gamecube.