By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So, are we not gonna talk about this?

ArchangelMadzz said:

It says a lot about people who say: 'It's horrible that an innocent black man was killed, but destroying property has to stop'

Instead of 'It's horrible that property is being destroyed, but the killing innocent black men has to stop'

they dont conform towards your preference?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Any comment on this chart? Since when is it right to draw conclusions based on a single incident?

I think it's the media and the way they describe the tragic way it happened that cause people to react rather than the fact that an African American has been killed by a brainless policeman. Many African Americans have died already in the Antifa terrorist/vandalist riots while trying to protect their shops but no one seems to even mention it.

Last edited by dark_gh0st_b0y - on 03 June 2020

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

ArchangelMadzz said:

It says a lot about people who say: 'It's horrible that an innocent black man was killed, but destroying property has to stop'

Instead of 'It's horrible that property is being destroyed, but the killing innocent black men has to stop'

Does it make a difference, especially since said protestors are also killing innocent people, black and white?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

Any comment on this chart? Since when is it right to draw conclusions based on a single incident?

I think it's the media and the way they describe the tragic way it happened that cause people to react rather than the fact that an African American has been killed by a brainless policeman. Many African Americans have died already in the Antifa terrorist/vandalist riots while trying to protect their shops but no one seems to even mention it.

According to the most recent census data in the US, white people outnumber black people by about 6 to 1.  So, for this chart to be in proportion to that, there would have to be over 4000 white people killed by police.  There's a huge disparity, we should examine why that is, and if it is do to bias in policing, then that needs to be fixed.  This is kind of basic statistics.

ArchangelMadzz said:

Sure thing, it's just property damage.  Not like the owners of said property (or others attempting to protect it) are getting attacked and beaten or anything...

Around the Network
Mandalore76 said:

Sure thing, it's just property damage.  Not like the owners of said property (or others attempting to protect it) are getting attacked and beaten or anything...

-snip-

At least 2 of the examples you gave are on the people getting slapped about. Not sure on the details of the 3rd.

Green shirt guy ran at protesters with a sword, worried that people would burn down his local bar and admitted he was in the wrong - Source

Wheelchair lady tried stabbing people trying to get by her, probably doesn't even need the wheelchair - Source

Pewdiepie doing livestream charity atm for for George Floyd / Sentencing Project / Victims, Business Relief and so much donations happening from all over the world.
That's good,something positive for this thread and the support for BLM is rising in the whole world so the more that keeps up the more chance for actual change in the hopefully near future.

dark_gh0st_b0y said:

Conclusions you can draw is that black people make up 12.6% of the population. White makes up 72.4% of the population. Yet the black number isn't even half the size of shootings.

This doesn't include deaths in police custody or during arrests. For example George Floyd wouldn't be counted as he wasn't shot.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Strange to read people being more angry with a handful of people looting shops than with police officers attacking innocent protestors and shooting reporters.

When authorities abusing power bothers you less than some riots, you don't really care for democracy. You are probably even against it.

Last edited by Vinther1991 - on 03 June 2020

Vinther1991 said:
Strange to read people being more angry with a handful of people looting shops than with police officers attacking innocent protesters and shooting reporters.

When authorities abusing power bothers you less than some riots, you don't really care for democracy. You are probably even against it.

David Dorn, a retired black cop was murdered by these so called ''protestors of black rights''.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/03/us/david-dorn-st-louis-police-shot-trnd/index.html

Plus there are alot of other people killed because of the protests.

Yeah, I'm against all kinds of racism, but anyone who participates in this shit that is happening right now or defends that '' it's ok to destroy people livelihoods or murder people in the name of THE GREATER JUSTICE'' are a bunch of retards too.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1