By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State Of Play This Thursday - Extended Look at Ghost Of Tsushima

Just announced on PSBlog:

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/05/12/thursdays-state-of-play-is-all-about-ghost-of-tsushima/

Can't wait!

Don't expect any PS5 news

Around the Network

A pleasant surprise, many PS exclusives in the past got the ghost treatment. I hope sony do this more often, even for non first party exclusives. For example Ni No Kuni 2 somehow really went under the radar considering its budget of production.

Last edited by Otter - on 12 May 2020

Can't wait. This is a blockbuster that we need more information about.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

oh god, please drop a surprise demo at the end of the show.

I believe if new ips (GOT and Days Gone) had demos they will sell better.

0D0 said:
Can't wait. This is a blockbuster that we need more information about.

Me too

Around the Network

It would be possible that Sony could announce a reduction to $199/299 for PS4/ps4 pro tomorrow or Am I the only one dreaming?

Still don’t understand why they didn’t make another infamous game. This game doesn’t look nearly as good...

loy310 said:
oh god, please drop a surprise demo at the end of the show.

I believe if new ips (GOT and Days Gone) had demos they will sell better.

Right now is the perfect time for SNY to pull out another, "this is how you share games" moment, but with 'this is how you show game play'.

kazuyamishima said:
It would be possible that Sony could announce a reduction to $199/299 for PS4/ps4 pro tomorrow or Am I the only one dreaming?

Truthfully it would be nice but I don’t see a price drop happening until before the PS5 comes out, it’s still selling well at near full price even tho sales are declining. But a PS4 at that price or less would do wonders in sales, especially now with the Covid19 situation, Black Friday and Xmas. 

Well that looked incredible. Gave me vibes of BOTW, Sekiro, Nioh and Shadow Of Mordor. That presentation definitely sold me on the game. Cant wait!

Last edited by KLXVER - on 14 May 2020