Xbox 1 0.83%

Gamecube 5 4.17%

Vita 13 10.83%

Wii U 53 44.17%

Saturn 4 3.33%

Dreamcast 18 15.00%

Other 26 21.67%

Total:120

I own every console on your list, except the Game Gear, so I'll have to go with the Dreamcast unless there's something that sold worse than it? I've had a LOT of consoles, lol.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
sethnintendo said:

Can see why the Lynx could leave salty image of handhelds.  You never got Gameboy?  Tetris was God back in the 80s.  Then there was a thing called the DS.  Still waiting for switch I can put in my pocket.

I actually rather liked the Lynx, but I always disliked handheld gaming in general, which is why I never bought another. I don't use my Switch in handheld mode either. Playing on small screens with poor sound and with small controllers or buttons and sticks just isn't my thing.

But...but... it's MY THING. And because it's my thing, it should be your thing. You have just made a powerful enemy today, sir. 😑

*Edit* Apparently, handhelds aren't usually that powerful. That means I'm not too powerful, either. You have made an underpowered enemy today, sir. 😟

mZuzek loves Starfox Adventures

d21lewis said:
Mummelmann said:

I actually rather liked the Lynx, but I always disliked handheld gaming in general, which is why I never bought another. I don't use my Switch in handheld mode either. Playing on small screens with poor sound and with small controllers or buttons and sticks just isn't my thing.

But...but... it's MY THING. And because it's my thing, it should be your thing. You have just made a powerful enemy today, sir. 😑

*Edit* Apparently, handhelds aren't usually that powerful. That means I'm not too powerful, either. You have made an underpowered enemy today, sir. 😟

But I don't even own a gun! I've seen your pictures, sir, I believe you are more powerful than me...

End of 2016 hardware sales:

Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.

Wii U, Vita, PS Vita TV (I dont know if this count), and a Gamecube.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Wii U, and I had high hopes for it. -_-

Around the Network

I actually bought a Wii U as a new system.  That is the only one on the list that I owned as a new system.  I did get a used Gamecube after the Wii launched.  I've tried buying a couple of used Dreamcasts, but they both broke down very shortly after buying them.  So, I don't count the Dreamcasts.  Wii U was the least popular system that I've actually owned and got some decent playtime from.

I own all of them, but I own a PSTV which sold a lot worse than those. Now if you're including PSTV with Vita, then it would be Dreamcast.

It would actually be my first console, the Atari 7800. I think it only sold 1M units.

Of the Big 3, the lowest was probably SNES, with 49M.

The Dreamcast. I got one on launch day, but I only ended up owning two games for it (Soul Calibur and Sonic Adventure) before it got discontinued.

Game Gear