Gamecube 5 4.17%

Vita 13 10.83%

Wii U 53 44.17%

Saturn 4 3.33%

Dreamcast 18 15.00%

Other 26 21.67%

Total:120

Game Gear

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
CladInShadows said:
I'm gonna say the Ouya is my lowest. Still have it in my closet.

Same for me. Even in the Kickstarter-exclusive brown edition and with my Username etched into it to boot.

Although we did own an Inerton Video Computer 4000, maybe that one sold even less than the OUYA in the end

I didn't get in on the kickstarter.  Just the regular one from Amazon.  I had fun with it.  Could have been a decent console if people made actual games for it.

Vita

CladInShadows said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Same for me. Even in the Kickstarter-exclusive brown edition and with my Username etched into it to boot.

Although we did own an Inerton Video Computer 4000, maybe that one sold even less than the OUYA in the end

I didn't get in on the kickstarter.  Just the regular one from Amazon.  I had fun with it.  Could have been a decent console if people made actual games for it.

Fully agree. Instead most things we got were shoddy mobile ports. Got a couple games (Saturday Morning RPG, Rush Bros (which I also supported on Kickstarter) and a couple more I can't remember right now), but didn't have much to do with it. So it mostly collected dust after a couple weeks.

PSTV

Around the Network

Vita (OLED version), sold it barely used it.

A lot of folks weren't aware Wii U outsold the Dreamcast it seems, wonder why.

Anyway, for me it's the Neo Geo, which Wikipedia says sold 1 million. Awesome system, it was literally a 90s arcade machine stuffed into a console shell.

Bristow9091 said:
I own every console on your list, except the Game Gear, so I'll have to go with the Dreamcast unless there's something that sold worse than it? I've had a LOT of consoles, lol.

Some systems that sold worse than Dreamcast include the Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Virtual Boy, Atari 5200, Neo Geo, Turbografx-16, and CD-i.

trunkswd said:
curl-6 said:

A lot of folks weren't aware Wii U outsold the Dreamcast it seems, wonder why.

Anyway, for me it's the Neo Geo, which Wikipedia says sold 1 million. Awesome system, it was literally a 90s arcade machine stuffed into a console shell.

Some systems that sold worse than Dreamcast include the Atari Jaguar, 3DO, Virtual Boy, Atari 5200, Neo Geo, Turbografx-16, and CD-i.

Wii U was on market a lot longer. As soon as the PS2 launched the Dreamcast pretty much died. 

I know, I'm just confused why it seems a lot of folks thought Wii U sold worse.

curl-6 said:
trunkswd said:

Wii U was on market a lot longer. As soon as the PS2 launched the Dreamcast pretty much died. 

I know, I'm just confused why it seems a lot of folks thought Wii U sold worse.

Personally, it wasn't because I thought the DC sold more. It's that I forgot it existed.

Got all Nintendo system, I think I still have my saturn somewhere so that be it.