Saturn 4 3.33%

Dreamcast 18 15.00%

Other 26 21.67%

Total:120

WiiU - I loved it so much!

Switch!!!

Around the Network
CladInShadows said:
I'm gonna say the Ouya is my lowest. Still have it in my closet.

Same for me. Even in the Kickstarter-exclusive brown edition and with my Username etched into it to boot.

Although we did own an Inerton Video Computer 4000, maybe that one sold even less than the OUYA in the end

BraLoD said:
alexxonne said:

Other: Tiger's Game.com handheld. <300,000 units sold

It was fun, for a time.

If Tiger stuff count I also have an American Football handheld of them xD

You might be surprised at how much that actually sold. Nintendo Game&Watches sold over 43M units for example.

EDIT: Also, they’re apparently rereleasing them.

My WiiU of course or should I mean, my Xenoblade X machine 😎

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

DreamCast, although I voted for Wii U in the poll before reading the OP and realizing DreamCast actually sold less than Wii U.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I have a WiiU.
Bought it used but still.

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

Wii U - still worth it!

Ouya, I guess. Never saw any official sales number. Maybe Vita (And PSTV) and Wii U if we go be the "big" releases.

*Edit* looking at other posts, I forgot the Dreamcast. Also, I bought them all in their prime.

mZuzek loves Starfox Adventures

sethnintendo said:
Mummelmann said:
Nintendo 64 and Atari Lynx, the latter is the only handheld console I ever owned and the N64 is easily among my favorite systems of all time.

Can see why the Lynx could leave salty image of handhelds.  You never got Gameboy?  Tetris was God back in the 80s.  Then there was a thing called the DS.  Still waiting for switch I can put in my pocket.

I actually rather liked the Lynx, but I always disliked handheld gaming in general, which is why I never bought another. I don't use my Switch in handheld mode either. Playing on small screens with poor sound and with small controllers or buttons and sticks just isn't my thing.

End of 2016 hardware sales:

Wii U: 15 million. PS4: 54 million. One: 30 million. 3DS: 64.8 million. PSVita: 15.2 million.

BraLoD said:
trunkswd said:

So VGChartz has some wrong platform totals? Link to the source? I'd like to have our figures be correct. 

From Dreamcast?

https://web.archive.org/web/20151016141458/http://www.jetro.go.jp/ext_images/australia/market/index.html/japanesevideo.pdf

Thank you for the information. I've sent it over to the two administrators who have access to the code of the site. Hopefully they will get it updated rather quickly. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.