Xbox 1 0.83%

Gamecube 5 4.17%

Vita 13 10.83%

Wii U 53 44.17%

Saturn 4 3.33%

Dreamcast 18 15.00%

Other 26 21.67%

Total:120

I own a Wii U, Vita and Gamecube. Wow, I suck at buying consoles.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Nintendo 64 and Atari Lynx, the latter is the only handheld console I ever owned and the N64 is easily among my favorite systems of all time.

Gamecube and Dreamcast were something big but they were both killed by the excessive hype over the PS2, especially gamecube that had impressive games but never got the praise that it deserved.
We have to admit that Sony knew how to target the mass with its hardwares since the PS1.
Also, the fact that Sony went for CD-roms and DVD-roms at that time played in their favour not only in acquiring more licences, but also in selling hardwares all over the planet, where an easy hackable one was THE HUGE argument to buy it.

Mummelmann said:
Nintendo 64 and Atari Lynx, the latter is the only handheld console I ever owned and the N64 is easily among my favorite systems of all time.

Can see why the Lynx could leave salty image of handhelds.  You never got Gameboy?  Tetris was God back in the 80s.  Then there was a thing called the DS.  Still waiting for switch I can put in my pocket.

I own a Wii U and a Vita. My lowest selling system is my PSP Go, although that technically doesn't count as it's part of the PSP family: It flopped hard but I loved mine to bits.

Around the Network

Mine is the Atari Jaguar. Only sold around 250k worldwide which is tiny. In the UK (where I live) it isn't that hard to get though. Prices aren't super crazy either.

Sega Saturn. And I'm sad Sega ended like that.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

WiiU - I loved it so much!

Switch!!!

CladInShadows said:
I'm gonna say the Ouya is my lowest. Still have it in my closet.

Same for me. Even in the Kickstarter-exclusive brown edition and with my Username etched into it to boot.

Although we did own an Inerton Video Computer 4000, maybe that one sold even less than the OUYA in the end

BraLoD said:
alexxonne said:

Other: Tiger's Game.com handheld. <300,000 units sold

It was fun, for a time.

If Tiger stuff count I also have an American Football handheld of them xD

You might be surprised at how much that actually sold. Nintendo Game&Watches sold over 43M units for example.

EDIT: Also, they’re apparently rereleasing them.