Xbox 1 0.83%

Gamecube 5 4.17%

Vita 13 10.83%

Wii U 53 44.17%

Saturn 4 3.33%

Dreamcast 18 15.00%

Other 26 21.67%

Total:120

Of all I've owned, I would say the SNES. Stupendous little thing, it was. Even though it sold the least out of those I've owned, it has my favorite Nintendo game of all time, Super Mario World. I haven't played much out of it, but it did give me many fond memories.

Around the Network

Dream cast and the Sega saturn. Both were really good consoles

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I know it doesn't make any sense to feel empathy for inanimate machines, but I kinda feel sorry for failed systems, especially the ones that actually have a lot to offer. 

I especially have a soft spot for the Saturn and Dreamcast. Though I can understand why they didn't sell well, it was sad to see Sega's decline and death as a console maker. I still miss them.

DonFerrari said:
Chris Hu said:
Dreamcast, also the NES completely dominated in the US so I'm pretty sure my Master System didn't sell a lot either.

Well seems like it did over 10M.

Most of those 10M where sold ouside the US.  The NES completely dominated the US market it had like 90 percent of the market share and had control of all third party publishers.  Also if you include third party and clone consoles the Master System sold a lot more the 10 million.  

Chris Hu said:
DonFerrari said:

Well seems like it did over 10M.

Most of those 10M where sold ouside the US.  The NES completely dominated the US market it had like 90 percent of the market share and had control of all third party publishers.  Also if you include third party and clone consoles the Master System sold a lot more the 10 million.  

We are talking about full sales, so well Master System outsold Dreamcast =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

The Vita. My once favourite system, which has become not only a scapegoat for my alcoholism, but a justification for my belief in malicious wood elfs and fairies.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 06 April 2020

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

If 32X or PlayStation Pocket do not count then.

TurboGraf-16
Saturn
Dreamcast.

Latter 2 are some of my fave consoles of all time. TG16 is so underrated as well.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Jeez, I guess it's technically Dreamcast. I blame The Vita for the oversight.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

3DS

Yes I only had smash hit consoles. PS1, PS2, DS, 3DS and Switch

So, who has the lowest so far?

Not counting add-ons/revisions, the lowest systems I can find specific numbers for are the Atari Jaguar at 250k and the Apple Bandai Pippin at 30k, anyone have one of those?