1. A game that's charting for 5 weeks with double digit percentage drops every time and that we will never see again is the opposite of a game that has legs.
2. I don't see how ROTK14 has accomplished anything noteworthy. First week sales are 60% of its total, which is average. Overall sales are, as I said, half of the previous game because the PS3 version has been dropped. Where did the PS3 people go? 3. ROTK14 selling on par with the PS4 version of ROTK13 is actually a very bad thing because it shows that almost all of the PS3 base has left, or the franchise is declining so badly that sales have been halved either way.
We will take this section by section...
1. Because it is in the ROTK franchise, a franchise notorious for poor legs especially since it is a 8800 yen game, and it often only charts in top 30 for a week or 2. This is actually good legs in comparison.
2. It is half right now, not accounting digital or PC sales. ROTKXIII is actually on 6 systems vs 2 for ROTKXIV. Clearly the other 4 systems weren't sustainable due to poor sales or projected poor sales in the PS3s case. Since these sales are so good, ROTKXV is pretty much guaranteed and that is all that matters to me.
3. The comparison is ROTK XIII (PS4) LTD sales vs ROTK XIV (PS4) 5 week sales, with ROTKXIV already taking the lead. Surely you know there is a massive difference there.