By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor- Nintendo to show Metriod Prime 4, Pikmin 4, and Fzero in a March Direct.

I saw this post last night but didnt bother making a thread cause it could have been fake but one of the Predictions came through. 

The poster said that Nintendo would announce an Animal Crossing direct today to take place on Thursday and the focus of this direct will be the mid and end game.

He also then goes on ti mention that Nintendo plans to have another direct in March to showcase, Metriod Prime 4, Pikmin 4, and possibly a new Gzero and Mario game.

The post has been deleted but here are screenshots.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/f5hc03/secondhand_nintendo_info_take_with_a_grain_of/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

https://imgur.com/a/1OBqHvV

Last edited by jason1637 - on 18 February 2020

Around the Network

Reads like a wishlist, which is the classic sign of a fake.

Again with that Metriod rumor? Hahah. I'll take Metroid Prime 4, instead, please.

F-Zero? Lol this is so fake! No way Nintendo is going to bring that back!

Also, MP4? We won't see that for a couple years, since development just had to start from scratch.

Cerebralbore101 said:
F-Zero? Lol this is so fake! No way Nintendo is going to bring that back!

Also, MP4? We won't see that for a couple years, since development just had to start from scratch.

It didn't just restart development. This year's game awards or next year's E3 are good bets for it. Not years (plural) away.

Around the Network

Your image link leads to a blank white page. Wishlist "leaks" are fake anyway

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

The Death of Link: Zelda's Wrath Unleashed
Kid Icarus: Vengeance
Donkey Kong: Invasion of New Donk City
Chameleon Twist 3
Mother: Origins
The Legend of Zelda: The Old gods Return

curl-6 said:

Reads like a wishlist, which is the classic sign of a fake.

Well at some point they are bound to reveal Metroid Prime 4 so there is a chance it will happen in March, why not

Why would they show so many heavy hitters in 1 direct in March.

Seems like they'd be better off holding out only 3 months for E3 direct, if they're true at all.

Will Pikmin 4 be a 2D platform game?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"