By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor- Nintendo to show Metriod Prime 4, Pikmin 4, and Fzero in a March Direct.

Cerebralbore101 said:
F-Zero? Lol this is so fake! No way Nintendo is going to bring that back!

Also, MP4? We won't see that for a couple years, since development just had to start from scratch.

I mean, they announced it was changing development 13 months ago, and I doubt that they started development the day Reggie announced it was delayed (likely they tried to salvage whatever the original title was before restarting). Which means it's possible they might have something to show. I doubt it's going to be a couple more years. No Metroid Prime title has taken longer than 36 months to develop, and the first two were developed in less than two years.

Last edited by Doctor_MG - on 19 February 2020

Around the Network

Yeah, I don't think this is going to be true. With them including Pikmin AND FZero AND Metroid Prime it just looks like the E3 "leak" wishlist that always come about.

I mean, I'm still hopeful, just not actually expecting. Though, I could definitely see Pikmin 4 being announced as next year's major Spring release game.

If it has everything you want it is fake.

Adding to the speculation here is Platinum just teased a major announcement for Thursday, 02/27/20.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/02/platinumgames_will_share_a_major_announcement_next_week

Based on this thread this gives more indication there may be a general direct that last Thursday of the month.

Believe it when I see it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Riiiiiiight.... /Dr. Evil impression

Signature goes here!

See, this is what happens when you delay the Direct this much, rumours start popping up, and whatever they show won't match the hype.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

The announcement of an Animal Crossing Direct appears to be correct though, there's that.

S.Peelman said:
The announcement of an Animal Crossing Direct appears to be correct though, there's that.

Doesn't really mean anything, we've seen before that some bits (guesses) of a rumor can be true while others are false.

No way!

"Every day I look in the mirror and ask myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?". If the answer is no for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something"

Steve Jobs