By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumoured PS5 Design Leak

JRPGfan said:
Immersiveunreality said:
Not my thing.

Its a ugly design that doesnt make sense. Its no ones thing, everyone here seems to hate it too.
So theres like a 99% chance its fake :) no worries.

I doubt Sony would choose a desing that doesnt make sense, and that everyone seemingly hates.
Their smarter than that.

Ofcourse i must confess even if it is shaped like a turd i would likely still buy it and put it in a good ventilated box or so. :p

Around the Network

Yikes....

Pocky Lover Boy! 

What kind of person in 2020 doesn't have a good camera phone...its obviously fake.

I kind of doubt Sony would make an Xbox. Also, this is lacking a source.

Last edited by Zkuq - on 19 January 2020

Azzanation said:

Take this for a gain of salt rumour

A leak on what might be the consumer model of the PS5 design.

Ok I know that I will pass for VGC's grammar nazi but I think you meant to say "Take this rumor with a grain of salt". not for a grain and certainly not for a "gain", that literally means nothing.

Sorry, these little things bother me, it's because of my OCD.

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
Azzanation said:

Take this for a gain of salt rumour

A leak on what might be the consumer model of the PS5 design.

Ok I know that I will pass for VGC's grammar nazi but I think you meant to say "Take this rumor with a grain of salt". not for a grain and certainly not for a "gain", that literally means nothing.

Sorry, these little things bother me, it's because of my OCD.

lol

Looks like a X shapped PS4 Slim...
Trying to jab the X BOX?? XD

Looks more like a ps4 or pro artwork than anything. Looks too similar to the ps4. The bottom layer is simply an odd shape.

I think it could just be a failed prototype.

Not a fan of that design. I'm also doubtful that they'd be able to keep next-gen specs properly cooled in a case that size (especially given the rumors that Sony is taking a low CU, high clock rate approach on their chipset), and I doubt they want another PS4 Pro with jet engine fans. Small fans have to move faster to exhaust the same amount of air as large fans, and faster means louder. MS is going with a design that allows a single 140mm fan, and XSX is rumored to be very quiet as a result. If Sony goes with a design that only allows tiny exhaust fans again, they are going to have a much louder console again. 

looks like a probable "PS5 slim"