By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumoured PS5 Design Leak

Take this rumour with a grain of salt. 

A leak on what might be the consumer model of the PS5 design.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5jxVwiIjiM

Last edited by Azzanation - on 22 January 2020

Around the Network

That has to be fake....

JRPGfan said:
That has to be fake....

It might be

i don't think is bad but is way too similar to PS4 and is worse.
I don't wanna a worse PS4, i want a revolutional design.

All Playstation design is fucking epic and very different, i want the same from PS5.

A PS4 with the top half flipped over?
Sounds pretty boring.

Around the Network

Faker than those fake NX controllers and the blurry cafe console pics Phones have insanely hi-rez pictures but make it blurry and suddenly it's a "leak" This is too thin. It has a lot of wasted space. Consoles waste as little space on outrageous designs as possible since Wii U launched. Then PS4 and Xbox. They don't make them look all that distinct anymore and never will again. They want them to blend in and be forgotten under the TV. This is some shit render or some shit 3D print job. I doubt Sony only goes 2 USB ports again.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Duplicate Post.

Leynos said:
Faker than those fake NX controllers and the blurry cafe console pics Phones have insanely hi-rez pictures but make it blurry and suddenly it's a "leak" This is too thin. It has a lot of wasted space. Consoles waste as little space on outrageous designs as possible since Wii U launched. Then PS4 and Xbox. They don't make them look all that distinct anymore and never will again. They want them to blend in and be forgotten under the TV. This is some shit render or some shit 3D print job. I doubt Sony only goes 2 USB ports again.

You say all that while MS are releasing this..

Also the rumoured image doesn't show all sides, could be more USB Ports on the back or side.

That’s almost as silly as the V-shaped thing.

What is the source? why is the picture blurry?

I will presume fake.