By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't see them shipping a new Quake without it being the full package of single player and multiplayer.

Around the Network

So after the NISAmerica "coming to all platforms" but excluding Xbox stuff that went on today, I've seen a few promising things hopefully for Xbox JP. 

Xbox returning to some stores and gamepass advertisement

Back when E3 happened I also took notice of the SoT tweet getting way more attention than the others on Xbox JP, idk if SoT is gaining ground there or they love PotC but I've never seen a tweet from there get over 6k likes

Topsellers on Steam right now

3. Sea of Thieves
4. Forza Horizon 4
7. MCC

I was enjoying Mass Effect 1 & 2 and then hit hard by the drop in Graphics in Mass Effect 3. WHY?! It's not bad but why couldn't they update like they did with the first two games?

Playing through the games just reminded me how special they are. I'm not into Sci-Fi settings and space travel. I've never been interested in Starwars or Star Trek or anything like them. But Bioware just created something very interesting. One of the best universes and stories ever created in a gaming franchise.

Man Infinite MP looks so good. Might be the first time I dive deep into Halo MP since Halo 2.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

According to Twitter, the most discussed games were:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild sequel
  2. Elden Ring
  3. Battlefield 2042
  4. Halo Infinite
  5. Forza Horizon 5

According to Facebook, the most mentioned games were:

1. Battlefield 2042
  2. Forza Horizon 5
  3. Halo Infinite
  4. Starfield
  5. Metroid Dread

Youtube

Market researcher Fancensus kindly prepared the tables below for GamesIndustry.biz to give us an exclusive insight into what people were watching during the week.

Most viewed games

'% Influencer' shows the percentage of views that came from influencer channels.

Media Coverage

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-06-25-what-were-the-most-talked-about-games-of-e3-week

Ubisofts like percentage is suspiciously high. Their show sucked.

Ryuu96 said:

Genuinely wonder if Forza Horizon would be bigger than Halo if Halo wasn't going F2P, Lol.

Also I believe that data is for the week of E3 but I'm not 100%.

This generation Forza Horizon is already bigger it's up to Halo Infinite to win back the crown.

Big day for XCloud!

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

kenjab said:

Big day for XCloud!

tried xCloud on my €300 laptop and it worked far far better than on any smartphone I ever used (including brand new ones like the Samsung S20 FE).

Not a single connection issue via wifi and therefore a perfect picture and sound. Though input lag is still too high to enjoy 60 FPS games. Button inputs weren't a problem but moving the camera was still slightly delayed. (I was playing Doom Eternal)

Good enough to get some achievements while on vacation but when I'm at home I would only play on Series X.

what’s the Xcloud Apple device link?